Individual status update requests

Hi @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt ,

I saw earlier in the thread that there is a batch ready to be shipped to Sweden. Checking the excel sheet wtih Backer IDs, I didn’t see mine and I live in Stockholm. Backerkit ID 15588472.

Could you let me know the status of the shipment?
Many thanks!

Can you please check if I am I the list ID 16710250
As you said in the last one was not I just want to know if I am in this last

Thank you

Hello, Can you please contact me to confirm when my unit will be shipped if it hasn’t already please? backer 17252. Totally appreciate that you couldn’t be delivering this under more challenging global conditions - I’m just seeking urgent clarity please.

Can I have any clue when will the shipment to Thailand be? I’m backer 15586424, contribution ID 13147. Just want to get an idea how long do I have to wait. Thanks!

hey im backer number 12539 on IGG and backerkit order number 11606128 to belgium.
There is absolutely no update about my PPM and i dont see my order in the next batch of shipments.

This forum is huge with so much info. any idea when i’ll get mine?

@shivago:

First of all: Philips do not give individual status updates or plans, as with well over 14.000 backers still to fulfill, they wouldn’t manage to get that or anything else done.

We therefore created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot.

One of the first items in that thread shows you how to find out if your perk is in a published batch list, which would tell you something about your perk’s status if included. Please have a look there and if you don’t find your Backerkit in there then please keep checking back periodically.

Secondly: your Backerkit order number is not what you should be using to find your possible placement in the lists. You should use your Backerkit ID instead.

To properly understand all these ID’s and numbers, please read this explanation by a fellow forum user: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

Then please check this link: How to find your Backerkit ID

Hello
we are the 26 april 2020 ! i am the 8,188th on BackerKit for Philips PicoPix Max
ordered in OCTOBER 2019 …is it possible to know where my order is? i am from PARIS FRANCE
Hope to have an answer…a positive one .

THANKS

hello
my number Contribution ID

Contribution Date

September 1, 2019

Has passed 8 months Is there a solution to the anxiety of waiting? Thank you

Dear Philips Team,

My Backerkit ID 15583297 from Malta. When should i expect my PPM to be shipped approx. ?

I am not in the last list.

Your answer would be appreciated.

Have a nice day all.

Hi there

I was take an e-mail for tracking number on 15. April.
But that tracking number is still not working.

Please check this issue.

Thank you!!

Hello, Can you please contact me to confirm when my unit will be shipped if it hasn’t already please? backer kit 15583471. Totally appreciate that you couldn’t be delivering this under more challenging global conditions - I’m just seeking urgent clarity please.

1 Like

Hello I have been ordering this product for a while now and I have no news from it.
I have payed for shipping and customs, and I am left with now news at all

My backer number is 18500 . Please give me update.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Please read the information in this thread: Latest News Updates Summarized. It contains lots of updates.

Your backer number is fairly high, so unfortunately it’s likely that you will still have to wait a while for your projector.

Hi there, my Indiegogo contribution ID is 16966. I live in Singapore. What is the latest update that may lead to the chances of me receiving the two sets of projectors I had ordered, to arrive in May 2020?
Garett

Hi,
I am a backer from Japan but I haven’t received any backerkit email about shipping yet.
my backer id is 2,776th.
When are they going to be shipped?

Could you please let me know when it can be shipped out to Japan?
My Contribution is #16053.

Thanks.

Regards,

Hello.
My backer Indiegogo contribution number # 8698.
I ordered on September 14th last year.
When will the projector arrive? please let me know.
Thanks.

What is the expected month of delivery to remaining backers in the USA?
My Backerkit Backer ID # is 15584503
My Indiegogo contribution # is 15898

Thank you in advance :grinning:

France Shipping?
ID2823
0 news

Hi my Contribution ID
Contribution Date
October 12, 2019