Input lag in FAQ

I see in the FAQ the input lag is 26ms for HDMI while in one of the updates it was reported as 16ms. So which one it is actually? Please confirm and update FAQ if applicable.

As far as I know they measured 1-2 framee, which is 16-32 ms. A reviewer has measured 37 ms, so I think 2 frames is usual.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N please update the faq as above!

Hello, the input lag is 36 in the FAQ

26ms was probably a typo on my part. In an update the lag was reported as 16ms. 36 ms is 2.25 greater than announced in an update. If the lag is indeed 36 ms then please post an update. If the lag is 16ms please change the FAQ. If the lag is variable (16-32ms) please post an update and update the FAQ.

Communication is important.

In an update the lag was reported as 16ms. 36 ms is 2.25 greater than announced in an update

The lag was measured to be 1 frame best-case and 2 frames worst case, out of 60 frames per second. That’s a range of ±1.6%, not 225%.

The lag was measured to be 1 frame best-case and 2 frames worst case

Thank you for clarification.

I am not here to discuss the math I am asking for clear communication because some data changes and it’s getting hard to understand which communication channel has latest data: the update page (16-32ms) or the FAQ (36ms) page.

The update page on Indiegogo cannot be changed anymore as far as I understand. We update the FAQ whenever more accurate data comes up.

2 Likes