Issues with List3 Backers

Thanks to iVog,

Betty (flight on 5/18), it is already 6/9 today. Taiwan supporters still can’t get the tracking number, so your assistance is urgently needed, thank you!

Indiegogo ID: 13588

1 Like

@IvoGrijt, thanks for your hard work. Wait for your update about Taiwan backer.

1 Like

I went to pick it yesterday ! hopefully one of my neighbour was kind enough to collect it.
I am very happy to have it home.
My cat also love the ppm !!

I would like to say a big thank you to @IvoGrijt for his help and patience on this forum.

4 Likes

Hi there, I thought I would pass on that my projector hasn’t arrived at my address in the UK but the DHL tracking website says it was delivered to Turin. I had just been assuming this will rectify itself but having read the banner message it recommended that those in my situation post here so that is what I am doing.

My IGG number is 14663.

Best wishes,
Sam

1 Like

I’m the same as Bysh; part of the Laurent batch (IGG 19344) and showing it was delivered to Turin but the waybill and delivery tracking number matching to my shipment address?

Hopefully this is just to do with DHL reusing waybill and tracking numbers. I called DHL for clarification yesterday, and they were really unhelpful sending me between DHL Express and DHL Parcels and all sorts of departments, but getting me no further forward in terms of finding out what is going on and in the end telling me that my parcel has been wrongly routed and asking me to approach Philips - I am observing the situation and considering making a complaint to DHL and the GDPR regulatory organisations about their mishandling of data if it is indeed just DHL systems going awry.

Thanks to the Philips team for all your hard work - I understand it’s been a challenge in the current circumstances but do keep us posted about the status of the deliveries where possible.

1 Like

@Bysh & @stephlt: I checked both your tracking numbers just to be absolutely sure of what I’m about to tell you, even though we have said it many times already and also put it in our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping, so I actually knew the answer already.

Your tracking numbers both show that The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically on Su, 31.05.2020, 17:58
The fact that both have the exact same timestamp is because the forwarder generated / got these tracking numbers at the same time when they needed to print them out to label the boxes. We also know for a fact that the units were still with the forwarders on this date. So unless Marty McFly himself took the DeLorean back to the 13th of May to transfer the packages to DHL, there’s no way these are your packages.

As soon as the packages have been handed over to DHL in Germany, you’ll be able to follow your actual package.

Chuckles - yeah, I gathered the same - just annoyed with DHL being useless at being clear with information… Thanks for taking time to explain to us again and making me smile.

2 Likes

Thanks for checking. Sorry to ask you for information you’ve already written elsewhere, as I said I only sent the above post due to the guidance in the header. I can see that you’ve now updated the header notice as well so hopefully it won’t happen again!

Can’t wait for the projector to arrive now… well I can wait but I wait excitedly :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s okay, I only referred to it already being there to indicate the steps I took to provide my answer to you. That’s when I realized that the way it’s worded in the FAQ was what sent you this way probably, which is indeed why I then fixed the FAQ and added this example.

Now all we have to do is point users to FAQ #5

Phew, that’s a lot of FAQing in one post, geez… :roll_eyes: :joy:

A post was split to a new topic: Returned 2 Sender - JGeorgeT

When will Taiwan backers get the tracking code?

Hong Kong to Taiwan should be much easier than Hong Kong to Europe, but many Europe backers receive the goods within 20 days. Taiwan backers waited for a month without even the tracking code. What happened?

@IvoGrijt

2 Likes

Hi @IvoGrijt
I’m sorry to ask, I know you guys are all overloaded. I tried to refrain from putting any more pressure on you but I’ve received my tracking number on 31/5 (I’m from the Laurent batch) but it’s not found on any of the DHL tracking places (i tried 3 of them just to be sure) up until now. The latest on Laurent says “Tracking labels awaited from Forwarder.” but if I read it correctly the number should be traceable already and you guys just wait for the actual labels to stick on packages. So should I just wait longer or is it time to be worried? :slight_smile: Thank you!

1 Like

Hi,

I’m in the Betty batch and I received my tracking number on 5/20 (4 weeks ago) and yet my tracking number is not active. I saw that the summary post indicates that for the Betty batch “Few more tracking labels awaited from the forwarder.” does this mean I have to wait for another tracking number or is there an issue with my package?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @IvoGrijt, any news for Taiwan backers? I’m still waiting for the tracking code although most Betty batch backers, same as me, already received their PPM.

1 Like

I am Taiwan backer too.
Backer ID 15586269.
No, I still wait~~~~~~~!
I feel bad too worried this PPM.

I just sent a status update request regarding Taiwan bound shipments.

@Yang_Satie were you on a list though, did you find your contribution ID?

1 Like

Dear @IvoG ,

Yes, Contribution ID:13348.
Please, Taiwan is no far from China.
And we don’t have the Wuhan virus problem.
Why shipment can be delayed repeatedly? :lying_face:
Help me, please :pleading_face:

@IvoGrijt

I am Taiwan backer.
My ID in list 3(Betty)
BackerKit id: 15585335
Indiegogo Contribution ID: 14743

Have not received Tracking Labels in Backerkit,
Please help confirm, thank you!

@IvoGrijt

I know our timezone is different, but the “TODAY” should mean 06/09, which is 3-4 days ago. 3 days passed, but we still got NOTHING. Lots of people in this forum said that you Philips should be more transparent in communication, and this is a good example. Could you kindly (not too emotionally) tell us Taiwan backers:

1. When did you ask your forwarder about this question? Or not yet?
  2. Did your forwarder reply? if not, you just keep waiting, or when and by what means did you push them answer?
  3. If you have already got the answer, when do you want to tell us? Or the answer was too cruel to tell us? (like we need months waiting for the Emergency Situation Surcharge became cheaper?)

By my acknowledge, in List 2 and List 3 Batch Betty, Amy and Laurent, Taiwan seems to be the only one (except Brazil and Russia) where backers still not receiving their tracking numbers, while others had got and waiting for it being active. Am I misunderstood? If the answer is Yes, please tell us why?

2 Likes

I asked them directly on the 29/5, on 3/6, and on 12/6. This last time I even talked to the manager there directly, and his only reply was to ask his subordinate to update me, which still hasn’t happened. None of the prior times did I get an answer at all from them. On the 9th I asked another colleague if he had gotten any replies, and he also had not.

When do I want to tell you any answer: as soon as I have one and understand it myself. Like this morning when I got the reply from the manager there himself regarding the EU and ROW shipments, I only took some time to edit the reply for grammar and spelling and then posted it right away.

No matter how cruel or not, if it’s pertinent and has no mitigation we do share everything with you guys and girls. The other day I even got attacked for telling someone one of the many possible outcomes of an address change being sent to the forwarder after the fact of first sending them the list. Had I said nothing he wouldn’t have lost his cool, but I would not have been complete either.

Yes, that seems to be the case indeed. I don’t know why and it’s not because we have them and don’t upload them, we simply haven’t gotten them. This either means that the forwarders either have not (generated labels to) shipped them, or simply have neglected to send the labels to us. We keep asking them, but have yet to hear definitively from them. If they also meant to include Taiwan when they said DHL would be picking the goods up in Hong Kong by Monday at the latest, then we could have something by then. But that’s a guesstimate from my part, not a certainty.

Speaking of timezones: have you noticed how often you get replies during my night (CET, which is GMT+1+1 for DST at the moment) and your morning? It’s because I’m often waking up very early or staying up all night just to be able to “catch” the forwarders in their office hours, so I might get a quicker response and questions don’t have to go unanswered for days. Even now it’s 4:15 on a Saturday morning, and I’m here answering questions to the best of my abilities. If anyone is being as transparent and available as they can be it’s me.

Or was this last part too emotional? :wink:

5 Likes