Issues with List3 Backers

Cindy, please check the News summary by clicking on the button in the menu, and read my updates from the 12th of June.

I have finished reading your updates. So just to understand, the picopix was shipped from Hong Kong to EU on 10 June, and then shipped to Singapore by 15 or 16 June?

Please try and help to explain?

No, only shipments to EU based backers go to Germany first, and get picked up by DHL there. For the last shipments sent, this last part will happen one of these days.

The rest of the world (ROW) are picked up by DHL in Hong Kong and then get shipped to their final destinations by DHL. This should happen one of these days as well.

Clear enough? If not don’t hesitate to ask.

Hello,

my track ID is CR071950794DE.
there is an issue with the shipment, says it’s been deliered, but in another city in Italy, not mine.

email on backerkit is lucadapuzzo@hotmail.it

Hey guys! I was wondering what is happening to Batch Jordan shipping to Netherlands? I received a tracking number almost 3 weeks ago, but I’m not getting any information about my package…

I hope everyone in Batch Jordan is in the same situation?

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping #5 for an explanation for this.

@RobinLittle please see the News summary for today’s info about your shipment.

Hello,

Indiegogo contribution number 12636.

I received my tracking number on 20 May (US address) but in the global DHL site it has continued to state that number is not found. I understand that it can take a couple weeks but we are quickly approaching a month since the number was generated. Any possibility of Philips looking into this?

Hi,

My IGG number is 15061 (Betty).
I’ve checked on both DHL websites as per the instructions provided and the tracking number is responsive when adding the CR/DE (CR2630222770DE). However, I don’t quite understand why the shipment is going to/from Europe as the delivery address is in Qatar. Wasn’t it supposed to be shipped directly from Hong Kong as part of the ROW batch? It’s rather confusive.

1 Like

Hello! @IvoGrijt
You seem to be the man to speak with.
My contribution number is 13870 from France. I have checked list 3 and mine is not included even though i received the DHL tracking number (not working yet) a while ago. it goes 13869 directly to 13877 on the list.
maximum frustration :wink:
Can you help?
Thanks

If you received a tracking number you’re golden, you don’t need to be on these lists with all the other … backers. :wink:

Seriously though, if you have a tracking label it means we not only allocated your unit (which is what these lists say) but actually have a box with your name literally pasted on it waiting to be scanned by a delivery service.

Yours probably is in customs as we speak, waiting to be cleared so DHL Germany can pick it up and scan it, at which point your tracking will start to work.

Thanks a lot for that really fast answer! I will be waiting then.
cheers and good luck !

I get the delay for those in customs in Germany. However for those of us in ROW, we shouldn’t have had the same delays, correct? It’s been 4 weeks and still no movement.

I agree with you Brian. Those delays between when they were supposed to start shipping and when they finally shipped / were picked up by DHL were not needed. Fortunately they are now being processed finally and you should see that reflected in your tracking information soon.

@IvoGrijt I sent a PM… My DHL tracking is finally active, but it shows my package is going to my old address. My backerkit shows new address since Feb, looks like you sent old address to forwarder.
Can you check the address you shipped for me? Thanks!

Hi! I am from Taiwan and asked the customs declaration company to know that the PPM has been taken by the logistic company, but asked the logistics company that there is no such item! May I ask what went wrong?

At the pace this is going, projectors won’t exist on this planet no more and everything will be hologram based… LOL

IvoG, any chance of getting some sort of information or a like on my query shall suffice?

1 Like

Same here, i’m not seeing any light in this. If the label is wrong, they shouldn’t have sent it.

Please help

My tracking number says my device was shipped on May 14th. Now it appears that the projector was passed from German to Italian couriers - why this doesn’t make sense? Is this an error?

Please can this be looked into urgently. I am getting quite frustrated and would appreciate this responding to quickly to confirm the status of delivery and to confirm when I can expect my projector to arrive here to me in the UK

Tracking number : CR071951415DE

Hi IvoG,

I have received a tracking number but it says my shipment has been sent to Italy (even thought it has my address on it UK). I am Jordan Batch - when can I expect this?

Thanks,

Sophie