Issues with List3 Backers

At the pace this is going, projectors won’t exist on this planet no more and everything will be hologram based… LOL

IvoG, any chance of getting some sort of information or a like on my query shall suffice?

1 Like

Same here, i’m not seeing any light in this. If the label is wrong, they shouldn’t have sent it.

Please help

My tracking number says my device was shipped on May 14th. Now it appears that the projector was passed from German to Italian couriers - why this doesn’t make sense? Is this an error?

Please can this be looked into urgently. I am getting quite frustrated and would appreciate this responding to quickly to confirm the status of delivery and to confirm when I can expect my projector to arrive here to me in the UK

Tracking number : CR071951415DE

Hi IvoG,

I have received a tracking number but it says my shipment has been sent to Italy (even thought it has my address on it UK). I am Jordan Batch - when can I expect this?

Thanks,

Sophie

@Neville_Trushell-Pot & @Sophie_Richardson:

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping #5 for an explanation for this.

I am the same , received tracking number on 31st may - DHL still showing old delivery details of a package sent from Italy to Italy. Would have thought it would have been updated almost three weeks on

It has not been updated because the EU bound goods still have not been scanned by DHL. The pickup was supposed to have happened in France yesterday, so hopefully today they’ll start scanning them.

IGG 17841
I received a shipping number on June 1st and DHL tracking now says that my package has been delivered to an address in Italy, which has been confirmed to me by DHL staff, but I live in the UK. Help!

Hi Anna!

Did you read the FAQ or the message above? I had a similar issue, and turns out this is a known problem with DHL recycling the tracking numbers.

I did, but am still none the wiser! Why give me a tracking number if it is not (yet) associated with my parcel? Would be good to know if DHL will sent me an e-mail when they receive my parcel, but I guess that wait and see is the only course of action…

I am now being told that my parcel has been delivered and to contact the sender. How do I know if it’s an incorrect tracking number or if its lost?

This is Korea.
My indiego attribute ID is 8627
I received the DHL tracking number on May 20, but it has not been confirmed until today, a month later.

What’s going on?

My patience has reached its limit.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt I have received my projector. Thanks

1 Like

Hi,
My ID is 20453 and i am on List 3 (Amy).
But still no shipment or other process(?)
What should I do to get more information?
Thanks for support.
Best regards
HH

1 Like

To all: I’m going to check each one of your cases today or tomorrow at the latest, and either:

• reply inline in your own post, then Like it so you’ll know to check what I replied / wrote, or
  • create a PM thread so we can privately discuss what’s happened and what next including privacy sensitive address information if needed.

Hi @IvoGrijt
I received my PPX yesterday…finally.
It’s great
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi,

I’m in the Betty batch and I received my tracking number on 5/20 (6 weeks ago) and yet my tracking number is not active. Is there an issue with my package?

Thanks

Hi there,

My contribution ID is #13380 and the excel shows it in the BETTY batch. I still haven’t received any shipping update. @imdevu @IvoGrijt can you have a look?

Thanks
Nikhil

Hi has anyone else not yet received theirs? i got a tracking number 30th May like most but no update to today? says on DHL no tracking number found on DHL. Need help. Indiegogo ID 18606