It's here! - First Impressions and Thoughts

I keep a Dell USB keyboard in the living room cabinet just for these moments, on all those devices there.
Just plug any USB keyboard in the back and you can type away!

Glad you like the PPM and thanks for your kind words.

5 Likes

Looks very solid though. Enjoy mate!

Wish I had known this yesterday!!

1 Like

Hey Daniel, what size is that?

Regarding audio lag for Bluetooth audio devices, could you test again but this time, remove a battery from the AirMote once you have started the movie. Wait a few minutes and see if the audio eventually sync up.

Thanks.

4 Likes

I’m using this Bluetooth keyboard with trackpad. It works great! I don’t even use the AirMote anymore.

2 Likes

Brief update from Spain… I just got mine!!! So excited to update it and start using it. @Philips_Support_N packaging is stunning!!! Congratulations to the team!

imagen
Will share further pictures later in the week

7 Likes

Thanks!

Finland! Finally got it! Thank you @Philips_Support_N, time for unboxing!

5 Likes

Here’s a different kind of unboxing pic from a fellow Finn!

Don’t worry, I didn’t forget to check for the remote!

8 Likes

Nice one! Unboxing by brute force, the Finnish way :wink:

My tracking number shows up as registered in the LostNord app at least, and also the annoying status “recipient at residential address”. That’s partially true even though this is addressed to my company (at the same address). LostNord is one of those companies that isn’t very keen on actually delivering to residential addresses, they just want to drop the parcels off at a pickup point. We’ll see, it still says “deliver to: door”. Whos door is currently not known :slight_smile:

3 Likes

got it yesterday!!!

9 Likes

Nice shot! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yay no. 3!
Got it faster than expected (Poland)! :partying_face:

Just received mine and noticed this on it. Anyone else had this issue?

1 Like

this is a transportation issue. Can you check if the touchpad works? We will need to open a case with DHL. Can you send us an email with pictures of the product and the packaging ? Also, please check if the product is fully functioning.

1 Like

Packing looked in good condition but I’ll email photos.

1 Like

Hi! Would you be so kind to tell me the exact dimensions of the shipping box? In my case, it seems DHL has refused to send the package to a packstation because of the size, so it would be of great help to have this information. Thank you in advance!!!

Sure
22cm x 18cm x 12cm
Weight 2.04kg as written on the box

2 Likes

Hi, maybe they said the reason is size because it’s the only reason their system allows to inform. But from my experience they often refuse to use packstation due to battery. And they won’t put there anything that has more than four AA batteries capacity (I’m not sure but it looks like it)

1 Like