Join the beta testers list

Hi there,
Living in France, no PPM yet. I’m waiting to join the beta…

Since mine will be missing probably until next week, is anyone willing to share the FCC ID?

2ASRT-PPX620 according to the quickstart user guide and previous pictures of the label. Has it changed? (still doesn’t show up in the FCC database)

It will, as soon as China lab reopens.

1 Like

There goes all my investigation :wink:
Ok let’s see what I get from the Symfonisk instead.

1 Like

Technically US Customs aren’t supposed to let shipments pass without valid FCC IDs but we all know THAT doesn’t quite work, so isn’t really an issue :wink:

1 Like

:shushing_face:

3 Likes

Been there done that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just signed up! :sunglasses:

I’m on the list!

Hello,

Any news about the 1.0.26 beta?
Thx.

I’m having discussions with the China team about what (out of 30-odd issues) can be realistically improved in the next update. Since everyone’s working from home without access to their test lab or even test HW.

In a day or two I’ll have more info, will make a post about it. I still expect the update to come out next week. Just not sure exactly which issues will it fix. Most of the complex ones like video smoothness on Kodi, depend on external suppliers which are not even working from home right now…

1 Like

Is the list still open?

1 Like

You’ve been added to the Beta Testers group Dave.

1 Like

Hi Ivo, I’ve filled out this form a couple of times but haven’t heard anything back - can I also please be added to the Beta list? Thanks!

Same here.

@IvoGrijt I sent you a PM :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Found it, handled it.

2 Likes

I also filled the form sometime ago but never got a reply.

Hello, i’ve received my ppm yesterday and will be really happy to contribute and give you some feedback. I’ve just added my name in the From to join the beta program :slight_smile: