Logitech Harmony remote

Hi @Philips_Support_P and @Philips_Support_N. Can the PPM be turn on only by ir? Is the ir on the PPM only on the back of the device? I’m positioning my harmony hub correctly to turn on the ppm. I was wondering if connecting the harmony using bluetooth could be an option.

yes the PPM is turned on only via IR

I can turn on and off my PPM by IR using Broadlink Mini installed in front of it.
By the way, the IR signal for on and off seems to be different. (Long press for off?)

just finished a meeting with Logitech. We will send them the HEX code for our remote control and they will implement it asap in their database.
Second step will be to use the Harmony with Bluetooth HID.
Will keep you posted asap!

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N has there been any updates about this?

We continue to work with Logitech on this. We’ve dropped off our samples at their office, now they’re looking for all the IR codes. Due to offices in China being closed this is taking some time. But the project is moving fast and I think soon everything will be operational.

2 Likes

By the way, @Philips_Support_P let’s create an documenting for:

a) Are all Remote Buttons using Infrared?
b) Are there other buttons than power which are not able to be used in Bluetooth mode?

@Philips_Support_N

Any update on this and also the Logitech Integration ?

I would like to order a Harmony also for my PicoPix/FireTV Room, to get rid of the two remotes :wink:

Yes with the exception of the mouse button which enables mouse mode and simulates clicking.

In BT mouse mode, the OK button is disabled.

In progress on Logitech side. Should be done soon.

1 Like

Is there any update on this?

1 Like

@Philips_Support_P Any news on this Prashant? Or is it already in place? It’s a bit of a clunky process to check via Logitech remote set up so thought I’d ask you first.

Thanks

We are still waiting for Logitech. Samples of our remote were already delivered to their office last month.

1 Like

I just tried to setup my PPM but the Harmony software doesn’t recognise it as a Philips device. That is, typing in either ‘PicoPix Max’ or the model code brings up nothing in the Harmony software.

We’re still waiting for Logitech to include our remotes in their database.

2 Likes

Hi Guys,
I’ve just captured the remote IR Codes using my Broadlink RM Mini and Broadlink Manager for use in my Home Assistant instance and thought people might be interested in them.
The forum won’t let me uplod .json or .txt files, so I’ve put them on PasteBin: [JSON] PicoPix Max Remote IR Codes - Pastebin.com

5 Likes

How can we use these? Which products allow this information to be imported and used?

I’m using the Base64 encoded values inside Home Assistant using their Broadlink integration, effectively emulating the remote.
I’ve seen some other remotes which are compatible with these capture formats (or by transposing the raw code into something they understand), but I’m not sure if that extends to Logitech.

3 Likes

Hi !
Logitech just announced that you can now use your logitech Harmony to remote our PicoPix Max. Please update your harmony firmware and you will be able to see our device.
We are looking for your feedbacks!

8 Likes

This is great news! Even though I don’t own one, but this will give a lot of people one less remote to work with! :smiley:

Thanks Nono! Will start testing as soon as I get home tomorrow evening.

1 Like