Main purpose of the ppm for you

In my previous post, I only said “playing games”, but that will be the same as yours: Switch and Stadia ! Too hard to move my PS4 to use it with PPM…
Sadly, I don’t think PPM has Chromecast Ultra inbuilt: so, HDMI slot to plug CCUltra and enjoy Stadia… without bluetooth sound :wink:

My job means I never really live in one place too long, and rather than buying a TV then having to sell it maybe a year or two later after it has depreciated, I thought it would be nice to watch TV and movies in big rather than having my laptop in front of me constantly.

2 Likes

Party Music/Video (Jukebox) playback from NAS / SMB File share or memory card!
(If App is available!)

Streaming Full HD Music Videos and Movies (Apple TV, Netflix, Google Video, CMORE)

Streaming Games in local network
(Steam, Oculus, Stadia)

Watch Game streamers
(Using Twitch, Youtube & Facebook)

Google Stadia client would be nice!

I work away during the week, often staying in room with no TV, ppm will become my mobile big TV during the week.
Netflix, Amazon Prime, movies, YouTube, vlc, game (I will install the android Xbox cloud app! :blush:)
Also the occasional presentation.

1 Like

1 Like

That’s a bit bigger than 120":thinking:

I’ll be watching Black Books with family and friends outside

I plan to use the PPM for work (ppt mainly) and personal (films, pictures, …)
I plan to prepare things for videoconferencing.
For the moment… :wink:

At first it will primarily be movie nights. But for occasions where I play couch co-op, or stay at hotels for travel, I want to use it as well. And I’m sure other use-case scenarios will come along - like maybe for big sport events (european championship this summer?? :slight_smile: )

Watch Movies

Short video snippets in workshops.

1 Like

Just curious… What kind of workshops do you give? I make violins but don’t do workshops yet,but wanted to do them for a long time.

1. As a packable backup to main projector used for training.
  2. To take on canoe camping trips for evening entertainment ……mostly films
1 Like

For all the times I thought “if only I had a portable projector”!

3 Likes

My purpose for support PPM’s crowdfunding project are:

• I had two Philips PicoPix yet - first one 80 lumens, second with 300 lumens 720p
  • last Philips PPX4935 (Sagecom based) give me much fun
  • PPM size according to announced 850 lumens is awesome
  • Auto Focus and Auto Keystone Correction are what I was dream with my PPX4935
  • PPM is a bit piece of modern technology, what I like
  • I want use my Xiaomi Mi Box S with PPM for convenient AndroidTV GUI, FHD streaming services, S/PDIF output to my external 5.1 sound system

Unfortunately I consider Refund due to HDMI limitations (INFO: Limitations of features for HDMI and USB-C inputs). For me Horizontal Keystone Correction (manual or auto) is required. So I am really disappointed that the Philips/Screeneo forgot that HDMI source need this feature also.

1 Like

Watching Netflix anywhere at home and traveling. But Netflix app must improve.

To play gears 5 on my week off in December…

Now I guess as a tv as I move around alot

Headlight on my bicycle… No workpresentations.

4 Likes

News and videos on YouTube. Movies on VLC Player.

3 Likes