More clear about refund

Hi, did you cancel it and refund? I got a message that it shipped more than a week ago but there is no tracking number (should be there after 2 days). This comes across as suspicious to me… did you change the status so that i can’t cancel?

Don’t ship it please, refund!

Many thanks

Hi @Steven I have checked all the help desks that I have access to, but cannot find any msg sent by you (svdscheer@hotmail…). I’ve checked the older (now-closed) bugreport@ mailbox, as well as support@screeneo mailbox.

Can you please check to which inbox did you send it? If possible please forward the original msg to support@screeneo.com, they will take care it.

@Philips_Support_T could you also check if Steven’s message was sent to the hello@picopix mailbox?

Hi Prashant. Thank you for the quick response. I’ve sent the original mail to support@screeneo

I hope you forwarded the mail as well as the automated reply you got, so that it shows the original sending date and the automated reply date.

Good luck!

1 Like

If thats the case then I want a refund. Considering the fact that being 3430th contributor, I still haven’t received my tracking number or any mail from backerkit.This isn’t fair in any way.
@PhilipsNono

1 Like

Hi Devansh, your contribution ID is 11907, not 3430.

To properly understand all these ID’s and numbers, please read this explanation by a fellow forum user: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

I’ll look into why you haven’t received a tracking number yet and get back to you tomorrow.

There was a page after clicking on the survey link which used to say that I am the 3430th backer and if I wanted to share this news with others. I didn’t meant the contributor ID. Yes thats 11907. Thanks for the prompt response though. And this is the 9th month going on so sorry for my impulse texts

1 Like

That’s okay, no need to apologize. I’ve encountered cases where people were skipped before, I think the lookup that was used might’ve made a mistake and wrongly identified them as already having been fulfilled.
I’m not sure yet if that was the case with your pledge but I’ll look into it for you tomorrow.

1 Like

Alright noted !! Thanks !!

I haven’t found out why you weren’t included before, but I’ve added you to my Forgotten backers list, which I’ll pass on to The Listmaker for inclusion in the next list, hopefully out this week.

Will this affect the priority order? Will I be thrown back to the last row?

All items in the next list should ship together. Which country are you located in?

I am from India, Mumbai.

I guess that was the reason for the miss. India was on a no Shipment list for a few weeks, around the time when we were shipping 11xxx numbers.

1 Like

But other people from india have received the tracking number. Which is not in my case

1 Like

We came later in the game. But dont worry, no one will be missed.

2 Likes

Hi,

I already got the refund for the PPM but I have been waiting for over 3 months for the VAT refund. I paid DHL for the VAT here in Canada and was wondering how I could follow-up on this.

Thanks.

Regards,

Wesley
Contributor ID 3415

In Canada it is duties not VAT, these are taxes paid for the product because it is coming from a destination with foreign parts that are not covered as exempt through any trade treaties.

They were paid to DHL who took a fee for processing and then the Canadian govt. Nothing went to Phillips/Screeneo. That might be a sunk cost.

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_P, no, several months later Im still waiting for the full refund (only had partial) and no one replies to any emails following up. Im somewhat frustrated.

Do you have a ticket number? If so please provide it.