More clear about refund

If the returning to home screen is the only reason (and a big, valid one at that in my opinion!) you can’t use it, I’d suggest you have it exchanged rather than refunded right away. That way:

1. You won’t have extra costs
  2. You’ll have a proper working unit, which you can keep or sell, perhaps even at a higher price point than you bought it for, as the prices will be higher after this weekend
  3. The Screeneo team will have another unit to troubleshoot and find the cause of this problem, potentially preventing thousands of other units from having these issues.

I understand though that it will take some time before you get a new device, and perhaps you need the funds back to get another solution to your problem. Then it all depends on what the Philips team answers to your questions above.

1 Like

Hi @Cal actually the engineering team would like to have these units back, because we can’t reproduce the problem. So please contact support@screeneo.com already, and specify your product model name (PicoPix max) and that you were instructed by me to return it for replacement. Do NOT mention refund. Thanks!

@others with the same problem, please do the same. We are considering this a hardware defect now.

1 Like

Hello @Philips_Support_P,

Thanks for the quick reply and I’ll do as instructed. Just one question though, I’m not going to start back and forth so don’t want a replacement unit, is this something I’ve got to see with the persons I’ll be in touch at support@screeneo.com? The non-mention of “refund” should also be done in that case?

Sorry I thought you wanted your defective unit to be replaced with a new one. If you want a refund please go ahead and mention it. But I’m not sure how it’ll be handled, there are only two policies: defective units are always replaced (free) and refund is always done minus return shipping. I don’t think we had anyone with a defective unit looking for a refund. Just contact them and explain, let’s see…

1 Like

Hi All, I requested a refund on Jan 15th. I’ve got an automatic reply that my email would be answered within 48hrs. Never heard anything ever since, nor got a refund. Can anyone help me getting my money back before they ship it to me?? Many thanks steven!

Hi @Steven which email address did you use to contact us on Jan 15th? And did you get any ticket ID in the automatic email?

Hi Prashant,

Can i sent you a private message with details? I did not get an ID per mail.

Thank you!
Steven

I just got a mail from hello@picopix.com where I was denyed order cancellation. So no refund anymore??? This is the mail I got:

Hello,

Our Indiegogo campaign is now over and unfortunately we do not accept anymore cancellation.

You need to understand that we already purchased all the components to produce the right number of products for our backers and we restarted our production after the Coronavirus.

Please be patient you will receive it soon.

*For more information about shipment and daily update/pictures please visit ou Philips Community: *
Thank you,

This is indeed the case, as per the ending of the campaign on March 9th, they stopped accepting refund requests per the 11th of March.

They have been more than generous after all the potential shortcomings and feature implementation have come out and been documented and described, on Indiegogo, Facebook, this forum, etc. If after all this time someone still hadn’t made up their mind and cancelled, about the only thing left to do is wait for it to be delivered and then sell it yourself.

Those who got a defective unit will have a replacement sent under warranty once the return procedure is requested and completed.

How do I cancel my order for a full refund? It has not been shipped yet.
We cannot wait any longer.

I don’t think you can anymore according to what was written just two posts above yours.

@Philips_Support_N

svdscheer@hotmail was the e-mailadres

Can’t find it in the helpdesk.

If you emailed hello@picopix.com it went to the Indiegogo staff instead of the global helpdesk. @Philips_Support_N please check svdscheer@hotmail

Hello @Philips_Support_P, I send already two e-mails at support@screeneo.com regarding the return and refund of my defect PPM (on 09/03 and 13/03) but did not receive any reply yet. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Can I write to svdscheer@hotmail to get a refund for the projector or have I got it wrong???

@Philips_Support_N what is the latest email address for refund? I think i will start the refund process since this is going nowhere; any update for my dhl number which meant to be sent 6 days ago?

1 Like

@Jan I’m beyond frustrated too, really hope we get our tracking soon

More information is also in that post, about 10 posts up from this one.

I don’t think you can anymore, all you can do to recoup your investment is to sell it once it arrives.

Hey,

After seeing this message - I replied to this email address on March 5th. They ignore the email completely and had nothing other than the automated reply. So I’ve bought another unit (older Picopix 4385) to use as i needed one.

Now they’ve finally replied and told me they’re not willing to refund as its past the campaign date. What am I supposed to do?