Need a "battery health mode" - prevent battery staying at 100% for prolonged time to prevent damage to the battery

I use the projector connected to power 99% the time. Only on rare occations, I disconnect it and use it elsewhere.

In other words, the battery is fully charged almost always. This is very bad for the battery.

There should be an option to prevent the device from charging when connected to power, and make sure battery level is around 60% (discharge automatically if needed).

If I plan to use it unplugged, there should be a way to just enable charging again.

Dear community user,

Like a laptop that is always connected to the source, the software is smart and it will manage the optimisation of the battery,

Also like a laptop, our projector will need to be disconnected at times as a means to ensure the batteries proper maintenance,

Kind Regards,

I’m also like this for a year and I was using mine for maybe average of 15 hours a day since the lockdown started :joy: Mine got a bloated battery which was replaced by Philips. Because of this, I’m not really sure of battery bypass actually works on the PPM.

1 Like