Netflix app issue

Hello,

I am encountering issue with PPM where Netflix App minimises on its own without doing anything. This is kinda annoying as I need to maximise it again to full window using either the touchpad or the connected mouse via USB. I noticed that there is no pattern to this. Most of the time, I experience it very often and with one lucky days about 1-2 times on one movie.

Anyone has the same issue and how do you fix it?

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random Returning to Home Screen

Even with the new software version .25 I’m having issues with Netflix. I uninstalled and installed again (the built in app, not via the store). I can now sign into my account and start a movie but get an error message immediately and the app crashes. This is really annoying, Netflix was one of the main reasons why I bought the PPM as that’s how I stream movies. I also tried mirroring Netflix from my phone but that seems to be blocked by Netflix. Here a picture of the error message I’m shown. Who can help please?

Anyone else unable to cast Netflix from their phone after the latest update 1.0.25?

I have updated to 1.0.25 and netflix is playing at 1080 i guess as the picture quality obviously improved as compared to previous version. However, when I loaded into the front page/ home page of netflix where you could select your fovarite movies to watch, it had a very low resolution. Anyone has this problem?

1 Like

yeah I have the same problem. when i search for a new show or movie to watch then its ok? but when i select a show to watch from the first “continue watching” screen, its blurry

If you’re using iPhone, then it’s Netflix natively block you airplaying from your phone.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Can’t play downloded Netflix movies offline

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Can’t play downloded Netflix movies offline

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can’t play downloded Netflix movies offline

Why is that? Same for Amazon Video?

whaaat? so I can google chromcast without issue but can’t airplay it to pico? that would be strange.

Is it strange? Cause both are different like ebony and ivory :smile:

Yes, I would assume that this works like chromecast not airplay. Its android based. Most of TVs have chromecast build in, and here it would work differently? so yes, this is strange.

I think the difference is what we have on the ppm is AirPlay and miracast as suggested by the names of the settings apps, there is no chromecast

1 Like