No Product Received After More Than One Year

Hi

Please can you initiate a refund.

Thanks

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

Hey, I´m trying this thread since none of my emails or private messages have been answered for months!

More than one year ago I ordered my PicoPix Max and still did not receive the item I payed for. Of course there have been unforeseen problems in the production, but the lack of communication on various channels is really disappointing! I would like to ask you to send me my item as soon as possible [December 2020] or refund my pledge including VAT. Backer ID: 7150
Many thanks in advance!

Hi,

I have not received my PicoPix Max. My contribution ID is 12397 (Backer ID is 15586963). I opened a request (#25211) back on July 9 of this year, and have not received any response after the July 10th response, which stated that “We will contact our forwarders about the current status of your shipment, and request that they provide an update.”

Is there any new information?

Thanx! Alan

Dear F_HB,

I’ve followed up on your case and please accept our apologies for the long delay in getting you an answer.

You are now appearing on the list of products returned to the German warehouse, so we will resend you a Max.

Since our Chinese forwarding company has not been reliable in solving these delivery issues, we will be sending the last units ourselves from our Amazon Seller Account in Germany. There is a shipment of Max on it’s way to the Amazon account at the moment, and you have been added to a list to receive your Max as soon as these units arrive at Amazon.

We will send a separate private message to confirm your address.

Kind Regards,

Steve

1 Like

Hi there, @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

This is Takatoshi from Tokyo. I purchased PicoPix Max on Mar 2020 through Indigogo and I have been waiting on my shipment since June. Still not able to track the shipment.

How do I check status?
This is the details I got from the backerkit:
TRACK YOUR PACKAGE

Tracking Details
DHL – 2630238236

The number is not recognized in any of the DHL websites.
I have Contribution ID

Best regards
Takatoshi Kojima

Hello Takatoshi,
Our apologies for the long delay to receive your Max.
We have checked the list, and see that your product was returned to our forwarder for some reason.
We are adding you to a list of units that need to be resent. This time we will send from our Amazon Seller Account, as this seems to work well.
Regards,
Steve

Steve,

Thanks for your email. I understand the latest situation and am looking forward to receiving my product soon.

Best,
Takatoshi Kojima

Hi @Philips_Support_N

I am from India. I purchased my PicoPix Max in Oct 2019 through Indiegogo. I got a DHL tracking number in June. I am not able to track it since then.

What is the current status?

Tracking number: DHL-2630237481
Indiegogo contribution ID: 12373

Regards,
Narendra

Dear Narendranath,

I have checked in our system and it’s confirmed that your Max was sent back to the warehouse of our forwarder in Germany.

So we need to send you another unit. Note that shipping to India has been difficult for various reasons, but we will try again from Europe directly instead of from China.

We might send it from our Amazon Account, so do not be surprised if you receive a message that Amazon is trying to deliver you something.

Kind Regards,

Steve

Hello I have ordered Philips PicoPix Max - 2 Pack (Contribution ID 16498) When DHL delivered one box, since I did not know the size of the product I thought it should have two units inside. Yet when I opened it I noticed that it only had one product. So I have never received my second unit. I have sent several messages over indiegogo but never got a reply. I still keep the DHL box so if you need me to write down the AWB tracking number I can do that. Thank you for your support.

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N

Please can you provide an update.

Thanks

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N

Two weeks since then…you can´t keep me hostage and tell me my PPM is in limbo, just hoping for the situation to be solved by itself.

PPM is not appealing to me anymore after reading many comments about its burdensome usability and the reveal of PPM One (working HDMI-CEC and ARC are a must) so I request a full refund.

Please, just tell me how to proceed (I need to update my credit card info as the former one expired some months ago)

I received a defect projector i May, sent it back to you and haven’t gotten a return projector. I’ve been in contact with you several times on support.screeneo.com regarding this, and I got an DHL-shipment ID, but it was never sent from you. Last I heard you would issue a new DHL-shipment order. This was 2 months ago…

This is the one that never reached me (It was never shipped)
07/06/20|DHL – 2630239463

My backerID (from Indiegogo) is 3972

Kind regards, Arild Iversen

@Philips_Support_T @IvoGrijt can you please handle this urgently?

Hi @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt

Please can I have an update on my refund status which I have requested - Contribution ID 5368 - contribution date 01/09/2019.

Thanks

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

One full month has passed and still no answer…could you fulfill my refund request, please?

Hi @thelast3minutes, could you please give me the ticket number? Or the email address the request was sent from? Thank you

Hi @Khan_81could you please give me the ticket number?

@Philips_Support_T Thanks - I just received confirmation of a refund, however, as stated in my support ticket, that credit card used to pay for the device has since been terminated.

Furthermore, please can you confirm when you will refund the addition taxes that were paid separately via BackerKit.

Thanks,

@thelast3minutesthe you will get the VAT refund within 3 days.