Help from customer support after confirming that I should proceed with the replacement process

Hi there,

Many thanks for your update! It’s understandable if units are out of stock, but I think what is most important to me is transparency on the replacement progress.

It would be much appreciated if you can work with Cooper General on this aspect. I think they should have let me known that they received my projector, they are backordered, and provide an estimated time to ship without me asking for this information.

I will wait for an email when the projector has been shipped.

Thanks again!

Hi @directhit203 ! I have sent you an email yesterday. So it is on the way!

Thank you very much for the feedback, it is much appreciated.

Have a nice weekend!

Hi @Philips_Support_T ,

I have the same issue with my projector not turning on. As a troubleshooting step, I have also connected the charger and tried to power it on but it doesn’t. One thing I noticed is the led turns green instead of blue/red when the charger is connected. My ticket no. is 34095 and my contribution ID is 881. Please advise.

Hi @Tej ! Thanks for your message. I see that you created your ticket about an hour ago, so someone from my team will follow up with you soon!

Hello @Philips_Support_T ,

It has been 14 days and I have not heard from Cooper General.

Please let me know your next steps.

1 Like

Hi again, @Philips_Support_T

The return shipment seems to be stuck - it has not moved in a couple of weeks, awaiting a commercial invoice.

As described earlier, none of the attachments I got from you contained any invoices, so it was sent with only the shipping label, based on your comment earlier that «The shipping label should be enough.»

That does not seem to be the case.

I followed up on the support ticket 4-5 days ago, but as usual there is no respons to be had there before I ask for a follow-up publicly in this forum.

What to do next? How do we ensure the package reaches you without any more trouble?

Håvard

1 Like

Hi @iMikeY ! Cooper General confirmed that they processed your a request for you. Could you please check if you have received a shipping label from directly from Fedex?

Hi @havardfjaer ! We do many pick-ups from all over the world and are aware of the rules. Though sometimes a customs agent can ask for additional documents, mostly they do not. But in any case they contact us, the request owner, to provide any additional documents unless this is a delivery and something is needed from the recepient according to the local requirements. Anyway, your request was already in progress. We have already contacted UPS and they told us, that it is ok, though we are waiting for the confirmation from the Norwegian office. In general, it feels like customs clearance takes a bit longer these days in many countries. We will update you once we have news. In the meantime your replacement is already being prepared in the warehouse. Have a nice day.

Hello @Philips_Support_T I have not received anything from FedEx or anything from Cooper General. Please help.

1 Like

@iMikeY Thanks for letting me know, I will follow up

Hello @Philips_Support_T can you confirm what you guys need sent back once I get the shipping from Cooper General?

hi @iMikeY ! Please make sure you put the projector and all the accessories in the original box.
I have contacted Cooper General, they will resend the the shipping label and the invoice to you.

Hello @Philips_Support_T

Looks like my return has been delivered. When should I expect a response and replacement unit?

Hello @iMikeY , after the repair center checks up your projector, we will arrange the replacement for you. We will inform you once we have news. Maybe one more thing to mention - we noticed that there are delays at the customs, so the delivery may take longer.

Hello,
after i sent an email to support@screeneo.com about 2 or 3 days ago, i got no respond, is that normal ?
My Headphone Out Jack does not function, used it the first time.
Audio is coming further from the speakers inside.
All is described in my email …
Would be fine to got reaction to fix it.
Best
Walter
(Cologne Germany)

PS: Opened a Request now ( [#34749)

Hi @WRipley ! We have received your request and the team is working omg it. In some technical cases, like yours, they need to reach out to engineers to confirm the answer. Though I see that your ticket was opened on Friday, and we have an auto reply saying that it takes up to 3 days now. The support team is not working on the weekends as well.
So, anyway, thanks for your patience and you will get an answer soon.

Hello,

My projector hasn’t arrived yet and seems to be stuck in transit. The last update was on Feb 11th:

International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada, Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Do you know if it is expected to take this long?

Edit: just noticed the tracking updated today and it arrived in Canada pending customs. Not sure if your team had any part in this, but you can disregard my question earlier. Leaving this comment here if others are in a similar situation.

Hello,
last week i filled out the form for returning the unit on 9.3. that i got, and then nothing happens.
Today is the 15.3., no answer no label for posting, nothing.
Would be fine to get information, i asked also how long the exchange will take and
if i send my unit within europe or to asia, also no answers, nothing.
Help an support needed, not realy fun.
Best
Walter

Hello @Philips_Support_T

Its now been over 20 days and I have not heard back from the return centre for a replacement. Who doI need to contact for an update?

@iMikeY, currently we have up 42 days delays for shipments from Germany. In order to avoid it, we have shipped some units for replacements to our partner in the US. The shipment should arrive tomorrow and after that your projector will be shipped. Thanks for your understanding, we do believe that this option is much better.