Parcel stuck and DHL won't talk to me

I took an email on 30 th May 2020 as my picopix have been shipped. My tracking number is DHL - 2630224144. DHL says it is invalid. I wrote comments and also e mailed, but took no answer. I need urgent proper answer. My contribution id is 18699. I just need an answer will you help me or not. I wrote to you so many times, I hope you will solve this problem.
Kind Regards

Hakkıcan Alpat

I have the same issue in the UK. It would be great to know approx time frame to resolve this. It seems that the forwarding company have made a massive error with the addresses. For example I managed to speak to DHL and mine was being delivered to amazon. But was sent back because I didn’t live there.

Unfortunately I can’t a response from anyone. No updates on the “ticket” is was told to open by emailing at the start of the thread. Started a complaint with DHL as well, not response after a week. I went on twitter though and got a number to call from philips which I’ll give a shot today and report back.

Could you share the number, similar situation

• The shipment could not be delivered. A new delivery attempt will take place the next working day
    and then
  • The shipment will be transported to the destination country/destination area and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization

DHL refuses to do anything while they seem to have lost it, still no response after three weeks and I am getting afraid I lost a few hundred euros and DHL just took of with it :(…

I need them to start “the investigation”, which probably just a checkbox to actually start looking for the thing.

I’m a backer from Madrid.

The projector was delivered to an Amazon warehouse 5 weeks ago apparently. I have an open ticket with DHL with no response. Another one with screeneo (request 24676) from one month ago. Still not a single answer or update on my case. Is this a bad joke?

Have any of you guys had this issue solved or have received any update?

This is a bad joke.

Nope no solutions here. No answers. I’m going to try and get money back from Credit card company and if not will need to file in small claims.

I have exactly the same issue. Any luck, Graeme?

Some progress, weirdly go an answer to one of the tickets I opened by emailing support@screeneo.com. This was a “ticket” I opened with them on Jul 1, 2020.

So it’s not the first ticket I opened but glad to get a response… they are going “contact the forwarder”. I’m seeking further details of what this means and how long before I can expect another update. Hopefully their “forwarder” doesn’t think 2 month is an acceptable SLA.

I got the same answer to a ticket 9 days ago. That’s all, no more info. It’s funny how they talk about “the forwarder” like it has nothing to do with them, lol. I don’t think customers need to be aware of the internal processes they have for sending their products.

Thanks for the update, Graeme. Please, share if there are any advances with your projector. Will do the same. :slight_smile:

Yea if it was any other company they would just do claim for their lost goods from DHL and fix the issue for the customers. Why are their customers being penalised because their courier has balls’d up.

I asked for the name of the forwarder BTW… This cannot be disclosed apparently. No explanation given.

Also asked for refund of shipping… No response to that at all.

I also don’t think it would do any harm for everyone in this situation to be hitting up Philips directly on twitter.

Ivo,

Can we please get any update on our tickets? Mine is #24676.

It has been TWO MONTHS since the package got lost. Only one answer during this time, just saying that you would contact the forwarder.

Can you all at Phillips TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for this projectors? I don’t need to hear anything about the forwarder or the shipment. Not my business. Philips is the one we bought the projector from.

Just send another one or give us our money back. We deserve some respect or at least honest answers/updates.

33 days since your one and only answer to my ticket #24676
67 days since I lost track of the package with DHL
258 days since I backed the project in Indiegogo

Ivo, as this forum or the open ticket doesn’t seem to get any answers or solutions. Can you tell me how to proceed? Who should I contact? How can we escalate this?

Thanks.

30 days since @IvoGrijt last answer
88 days since I lost of the package with DHL
300 days since I backed the project in Indiegogo

This is so frustrating, I don’t know what else to do…

I guess we’ll just have to post this everyday. I don’t know what else to do. It is indeed so frustrating.

1 Like

We all need to start tweeting @Philips - there is no support to be had here.

2 Likes

I would also add that I will not be accepting delivery of my projector - the only acceptable outcome at this point is a full refund. They have taken money and completely failed to provide goods or services, or timely response to correspondence. What good would a projector from this company do me? If it has a fault or issue I have no reasonable expectation of manufacturer support under warranty.

Please pile on.

1 Like

What’s the point doing such things? We don’t answer on Twitter nor Philips. Also, your allegation about saying STOLEN are wrong. You need to be very careful about what you say. As you may know, DHL is also loosing parcels and we opened a case for your shipment.
We are checking now with the forwarder

you stopped responding here or to tickets so I guess any channel is good