PicoPix Max dead on arrival

To initiate a return request, please contact support either by email support@screeneo.com or via https://support.screeneo.com (top right corner of page).

1 Like

Got the same issue unfortunately. Will try shaking it and start the return process. FML

Same issue here. Waited for 9 months and was eager to check it out. What do you get, a broken machine. I am really dissapointed.

I’m sorry to hear this is the case, I alerted someone from the Philips Projection staff to look into these incidents.

Yes, sorry I overreacted a bit. It is just a proces that is testing my patience many many times. I will wait again and hope that it will be solved soon. With the corana lockdown it would be a nice companion, but there are bigger issues in the world right now. Lets see what the future will bring.

3 Likes

I also have to say the postage box didn’t have any padding. How are you supposed to avoid these issues like that? The box didn’t contain any bubble wrap and it was barely 2-3mm cardboard isolating the internal box. Really disappointing packaging prone to damaging during transit

Same issue here, reported to Philips. Seems to a very common issue?

1 Like

Around 0.5%.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_P I’ve sent a support request but haven’t heard back in two days. Any way to speed this up? I waited for a month for the delivery and over 9 for the product, I don’t mind waiting more but I’d at least like to know that my support query is being looked at.

1 Like

It’s the same thing for me. They were quick to point me to this link (Troubleshooting: Projector won't power on / no picture display / shuts down soon after starting), but it’s been radio silence since…

Hi @tzegmott if you’ve already sent your troubleshooting report, it will be checked by an engineer and your replacement will be approved swiftly. But since it’s the weekend now you may have to wait until Monday. If you can send me your ticket # I can try to speed it up.

1 Like

Dear Alessandro,
We are sorry to learn you face an issue with our product. We just sent you a Return form in order to arrange the pickup and proceed with the replacement afterwards.
Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
Best regards,

1 Like

Dear Tarik,
We are sorry to learn you face an issue with our product. We just sent you a Return form in order to arrange the pickup and proceed with the replacement afterwards.
Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
Best regards,

1 Like

Hi, sad to report my PPM is also showing issues with no light from the lamp on startup. Had been working fine since I first received the unit ( about 4 days ) I also managed to apply recent firmware upgrade which looked like a big improvement on fan noise and user interface.

I have unplugged all devices and cables and the unit behaves in the same way as video uploaded by @ViktorM. Unit displays solid blue light, hear fan noise & auto focus noises.

EDIT: have managed to bring lamp back to life. I shook the unit very lightly and pressed the power button, and now we have light projection. I did spot some blurred vertical stripes on display briefly but after a few auto focus operations display appears ok.

Will keep a watch on this issue but fear I need to return unit soon.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_T Where’s my return form? #19028

Hello,
Thanks for your message.
As you know, the pandemic situation is strongly impacting business worldwide and also slowing down logistics process, as a consequence it may be some delay to send you shipping labels to arrange the pickup.
Please be ensured we’ll proceed with your request as soon as possible and, in the meantime, we thank you for your patience and understanding.
With our best regards,

1 Like

Please contact support with your issue and explain what you’ve seen and what you did try so far. Personally a unit that only works when the stars align is not a functioning unit, so please start a return process ASAP.

Received my pico Max today but no picture is showing up. The fans spin up and the led turns blue but no picture is shown. No matter if connected to the wallplug or running on internat battery.
Am i missing something here or did i got a broken unit?

It looks like the same issue a guy posted on YouTube.

1 Like

this does not work for me. The projector is never lighting up.