I was using the PicoPix Max last week when it suddenly turned off. The bulb went out, the fans stopped, the power LED turned off. It wouldn’t turn back on, so I left it for a couple days. When I tried again, nothing. The LED doesn’t even blink when I reinsert the charger.
- I’ve exclusively used the provided charger and USB cable
- Room temperature was fairly low when this happened (around 20 degrees Celsius)
- The projector itself has never been dropped or damaged in any way
- As mentioned earlier, the LED is not responsive even if I press the power button, the remote, or reinsert the charger
- There are no fan noises from the projector
Has anyone experienced the same thing? How do I get support or a replacement unit?