PicoPix MaxTV (PPX720 AndroidTV)

Cool! We’ll be waiting for our package :joy:

This looks really cool! If only I could afford another one so soon. :smile:

Do you know the ANSI lumens of this model?

Still not available in any retailer’s

2 Likes

Thanks for the lumens info, it really should be in the product page. It’s not something that is to be omitted. Do pass the message.

Question why would the new model move backwards in terms of power supply and revert from USB C power back to old style power brick.

Hello Roberto, we will pass the message to our retailers! Thanks for your inputs!
Concerning the USB-C, unfortunately, we needed to cut in the product BOM. As you know product components are increasing by 20 to 30% now and we needed to cut into a feature that is less affecting the user. We are always trying to get the right product at the right price but adding this feature would have increased the USB-C port+USB-C IC + USB-C PD power adapter.

Hi there, I crawled the whole (…) internet, ending up here. Does it feature Airplay or not? Your press releases, product websites all over the globe says “AirPlay, Miracast”. Your manuals doesn´t mention screen mirroring at all. So, i´m very confused, now.

Hello the Max TV has Chromecast Built-in. If you want to add Airplay, you can download an app from the PLaystore called AirReceiver.

Ok, thanx, But why is everywhere in the specs mentioned “AirPlay”?

Ok, you changed the description, now. This feels like a scam…

No, this was just an error. The product is fully Chromecast enabled, which is exactly like Airplay 2. Also, if you want to enable AIrplay to screen mirror your phone: no problem you can download the AirServer on the Google Playstore.

Any news when this will be released?

Hello!
The first quantities are arriving in Europe, Australia, Israel and US. Now it is up to our distributors and retailers to add it to their stock!

Hello guys, just for you to know that the Max TV is now available in France! More countries are opening this week!

1 Like

Hi Support,
Does this model support direct power from the mains or does it still need battery to run?
The PicoPix Max 620 flaw was that it always needed the battery to be charged up to run even if it was plugged into the mains.

Hi @djlongy both products can be run from mains power without needing to charge the built-in battery. PicoPix Max has been tested to work even if the internal battery is physically removed.

Hi Support and all~
Does anyone has a lip sync problem when watching the movie?
What I have use the media player is Nplayer (Android TV) and Influse pro (Apple TV) also have lip sync problem. The sound is always ahead the video. When I changed the Picture Preset to “game” mode, the lip sync problem was gone, but the picture was not good.

I don’t think it is an Apple TV problem as I had switched it to the monitor and played the same movie by Influse pro, the lip sync problem was gone. May I know if there is any solution? Thanks!

I bought the Picopix MaxTV back in Jan/ Feb 2022.
I am now having a problem that I got most of the time stuck in the opening white screen when I turned on the projector with the red/ blue light blinking all the time once plugged in. It will loop at the white screen itself but sometimes, occasionally, able to load into the andriod TV interface. It seems that the battery inside is dead, as once I pull the charger away, the projector will switch off itself (I have plugged in the device to the charger hoping to charge it overnight already)

I am a bit disappointed to the quality of the battery as the whole projector is fantastic and the battery dying within 1.5 years is not really acceptable with a price range of 800 EUR per device on the market.
I have checked the community on the battery issue and it seems to be present not only in MaxTV but in other devices as well, with some users reporting a bloated battery.

Will you guys consider a free battery replacement (ideally a better quality battery as well) and to look into this battery issue especially when releasing newer products in the future?

Thanks!