Please! a solution

Hi Phillips,
this Forum is talking about projector operating solutions.
But there are many of us who do not have our projector and for months Phillips has not been able to provide a solution.
This should be the only priority of the company. There are a lot of missing projectors.
You cannot scold us for saying that it seems like a robbery or for telling what is happening through RRSS.
Please give Phillips a solution: Return the money or send projectors directly to those who are missing the shipment.
This should be the first and only priority before proceeding with technical solutions.
If it does not happen at least, grant us to be able to express each one of us freely what is happening with this campaign.
Thank you

7 Likes

@Philips_Support_T
@IvoGrijt
@Philips_Support_T
@Philips_Support_N
@Philips_Support_N
2 months ago my projector was in limbo. There are many of us who are truly defenseless, or so we feel.
The priority must be to solve our situation … First of all
I need a solution now. Either money back or direct shipment of my projector … it’s easy.
If we do not receive a solution, we will have to request it directly from Philips … From the President, the CEO, through Social Networks.
Please propose a solution
???
Thank you

2 Likes

I thought it was only a problem with us Indians :smiley:

Been waiting in Germany for 3 months now. I’m going to ask for a chargeback now.

I am in the same situation. Six months since shipment confirmation and no answer about what is happening and proposal of any solution to it.

@Philips_Support_T
@IvoGrijt
@Philips_Support_T
@Philips_Support_N
@Philips_Support_N

Ticket: #24999

• Indiegogo ID : 16571
  • Backer Kit ID : 15583983