Power supply during a long time

That’s what I thought, but it is also blue if projector is on and running from battery.
Didn’t get a chance to test it tonight after all but I will report back here once I have.

By the way, I’m also using a 2 meter 100W cable and the stock power brick and yesterday I used it for 15 straight hours :wink:
Maybe it’s also a factor, I’m on Normal mode.

2 Likes

Yeah it was me being stupid. Two nights of definitely checking that the power adapter is turned on at the wall and everything is working fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

After further testing, PPM does not charge when it is turned on. Several times, I unplug the cable and then put it back, but after a few minutes, 4 / 5mn, the LED turns blue and it no longer charges. I can’t get it to work more than 3 / 4h, it’s not normal! I use the original cable, I made the last update. I am the only one who has this problem? A solution ? thank you

I have a feeling that your wall socket isn’t providing power consistently. Can you try another wall socket in your home?

But since it does charge when powered off, the adapter/cable/wall socket seem to be working at least partially. Could be the cable not being able to supply the full 65W power, so it charges at a slower speed when powered off. The plot thickens :thinking:

If nothing else works, you should contact support@screeneo.com and request a new power adapter and USB cable to be sent.