PPM is having connectivity Issues

For some weird reason, it seems that PPM is having a hard time with internet connectivity. It seems unstable. Netflix is not updating and unable to connect and refresh.

did you already test on different locations, preferably close to the wireless router?

1 Like

Yes I did. It is about 2-3 feet from the router with no obstructions between them at all.

i would suggest you to check for the new update coming this week and see if issue is still there.

no idea what apps are in the store, but maybe you can look for some speedtest to test the connection of the device

1 Like

are your problem still exist, mine are same.

I’m having the same problem. Very unstable wireless Internet connection, freezing Netflix, in a location whether other devices are having no issues

Have you paired a Bluetooth speaker?

Does Bluetooth pairing have an affect on the PPM?

Yes. I paired a speaker; it created problems with the remote. I ended up using a USB network adapter and a 3.5 mm audio cable.

Just curious as my bluetooth speakers works fine.
Able to share what is the make/model of the speaker you tried with?

I connected a Vizio SB3621N-G8 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer

@Toronto I personally have a soundbar at home that connects to a subwoofer, too, and when both are active, my local wi-fi gets distorted aswell. Try either pairing another BT audio device (if you have one) or deactivate that feature and test again, if it works your soundbar might have the same wi-fi destroying feature mine has.

It’s possible for interference to occur if your Wifi is configure to operate in the 2.4GHz frequency range, which is the same as bluetooth. Do try make the changes in your Wifi settings of your router or AP, as recommended in the article, and see if there are improvements.

Thank you!