Bought a PPX-360INT in August. Used it twice.
Just tried to use it again and it will NOT connect to WiFi (I tried multiple networks at this point).
Silly me finally decided to do a Factory Restore on the device thinking maybe there was a faulty network causing the issue.
Now the device boots up.
- ask for language [English]
- ask if I want to connect an Android phone [skip]
- sees my network [Connect]
- comes back with “Couldn’t find Network” [try again]
- states “Network is a saved network” [connect]
and around we go in an endless loop. I have asked it to forget the network, tried connecting to my phone, typed in the network manually. Nothing can get me past this screen.
The unit is on software version 1.8.60
I wanted to see if I could access the hidden wifi menu I read about, but since I cannot get to the homescreen I cannot get to settings. The only menu I can access it the green menu.
Does anyone know a trick to make this unit useful again or is it just a fancy paper weight now?