PPX4935 stays on the white screen with the philips logo

Hello everyone

After losing bluetooth and trying to reinstall firmware, my PPX4935 turns on and stays on the screen with the philips logo, and it doesn’t continue.

I downloaded from the PPX4935 support page what I thought was the latest firmware, but it was v1.23 not v1.25. The installation aborts when it reaches 23%.

Can someone help me with the following questions:

How do I get firmware v1.25 or newer?
The page https://www.download.screeneo.com/ says: “NOT FOUND - Error 404”

Can I get my PPX4935 back in some other way?

The projector can also start in a recovery type menu that allows installing updates (file update.zip)

Greetings and thanks

PS: I have used the google translator, sorry

Hola Juan!

Please follow the steps in the following post: INFO: How to do offline software update?

Intenta bajar el firmware en tu PC siguiendo las instrucciones en INFO: How to do offline software update?
Si tienes aun mas problemas deja nos lo saber, y te intentaremos a ayudar. Gracias por usar el Google Translator, lo translado muy bien, pero si ya no va y no sabes como explicarte en Ingles me lo mandas en Español.

Suerte.

OH! Mis disculpas Juan, ahorra veo que necesitas ayuda con un PPX 4395, ese es un PicoPix Max, o un otro modelo? Este foro es para el PicoPix Max, y la pagina que te di explica como installar el firmware del PicoPix Max. Asi que qual es el modelo tuyo?

Hola @JuanPPX v1.30 es el último firmware para PPX4935 que tengo en nuestros archivos. Puedes descargarlo desde aquí. No te olvides de renombrar el archivo a update.zip. Espero que resuelva tu problema. Si aún así no resuelve su problema, póngase en contacto con nuestro servicio de asistencia técnica en support@screeneo.com. Le darán instrucciones sobre cómo repararlo en nuestro centro de servicio autorizado.

Hi @JuanPPX v1.30 is the latest firmware for PPX4935 that I have in our records. You can download it from here. Don’t forget to rename the file to update.zip. Hope it solves your problem. If it still doesn’t solve your problem, contact our support helpdesk at support@screeneo.com. They will give you instructions on how to get it repaired by our authorized service center.

1 Like

Buenos días
Perfecto, ya funciona mi picopix4935 muy bien
Problema resuelto. También ha vuelto a funcionar bluetooth
He descargado el fichero sin problemas y lo he instalado a la primera
Muchísimas gracias

Good Morning
Perfect, my picopix4935 is working fine
Problem solved. Bloutooth has also worked again
I downloaded the file without problems and installed it the first time
Thank you very much

2 Likes