Projector shipped to Amazon Warehouse, not my address?

Hi,

Not only is the projector still not here after nearly 9 months. I’ve just checked tracking and delivery has failed and it doesn’t state the reason. Contacted DHL and they’ve said the shipment is in an Amazon warehouse… I’m gobsmacked to be honest, it’s one thing after another. I’m a UK backer.

Tracking number is: CR071959161DE

Contribution ID: 16427

DHL have told me it’s potentially been sitting there for months and that it was never booked to get delivered to an address, just a warehouse. Really confused and offput by this if I’m being honest… I just want the projector now, I’ve been patient enough.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hello,

This is really sad. :frowning:

I’m a backer from Spain. The DHL track and trace page showed an alert yesterday about the delivery. It showed this message. “Due to an address error, the shipment could not be processed/delivered”.

I just called them and they told me my package has been delivered to an Amazon warehouse close to Madrid. WTF!

First DHL told me there was nothing I could do, that I should contact Philips. I called again and they opened an issue ticket and are going to try to change the delivery address. (fingers crossed).

I have been waiting patiently for the projector for months (like all of you), and this is just the cherry on top (of an awful experience).

I hope I can solve the issue directly with DHL…

Thanks, and good luck.

2 Likes

@StewartPS: The DHL person you spoke to is not telling the truth, as the packages were only handed over to them on Friday the 19th, a week ago. So how could it have been sitting there for months? This item isn’t even available in stores yet, let alone Amazon.

TimeStamp Status
We, 24.06.2020, 12:53 The shipment could not be delivered. A new delivery attempt will take place.
We, 24.06.2020, 01:17 The shipment is being prepared for delivery in the delivery depot (meaning it’s with DHL, not Amazon)
We, 24.06.2020, 01:15 The shipment has arrived in the destination country/destination area
Tu, 23.06.2020, 02:18, Rodgau, Germany The international shipment is being prepared for onward transport.
Mo, 22.06.2020, 11:18, Bruchsal, Germany The international shipment is being prepared for onward transport.
Mo, 22.06.2020, 01:41, Bruchsal, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
Fr, 19.06.2020, 17:28 The shipment has been posted by the sender at the retail outlet
Su, 31.05.2020, 19:40 The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

I sometimes think someone at DHL just started seeing a flurry of these units pass their hands and decided to keep some for themselves or something, including the BS stories.

Call them again and tell them they need to produce the package!

I’ve requested a formal complaint to DHL. Honestly, I wish i’d have never have purchased the projector it’s just been stressful full stop. Appreciate this bit isn’t your guys’s fault. it’s just I thought that it would come after 2 months, now 9 months later we’re finally on the final streight and then this happens… Yet more delay and I can’t doing anything about it.

I really hope I’m able to ammend the issues with DHL as i’m now at the end of my tether with this…

Thanks,
Stewart

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more, to top things off DHL’s customer support is so bad. They have an automated system with no option to speak to a real human being… This is getting beyond stressfull…

UPDATE: Not happy at all. After phoning DHL’s automated number, the postcode it said it was being delivered to was CV5 9SA which is a Amazon furfilment centre in Coventry. Philips, I need you to ammend the situation asap because we cannot get ahold of DHL and Philips, as a customer you have a duty to furfil my order. This needs to be sorted out asap as I’m beyond waiting now, I’ve been doing that for months.

Hello IvoG,

I’m. still having the same issue…

My contribution ID is: 19173
My tracking number: CR071954473DE

This is the tracking history:

Mo, 29.06.2020, 08:54
Due to an address error, the shipment could not be processed/delivered. A new delivery attempt will take place.

Fr, 26.06.2020, 07:54
Due to an address error, the shipment could not be processed/delivered. A new delivery attempt will take place.

Th, 25.06.2020, 08:42

Mo, 22.06.2020, 01:16, Speyer, Germany
The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center

Sa, 20.06.2020, 16:04, Neuwied, Germany
The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin

Sa, 20.06.2020, 08:50
The shipment has been posted by the sender at the retail outlet

Su, 31.05.2020, 17:58
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

I’ve been calling DHL since Thursday. As odd it may seem, what they can see in their system is it has been delivered to an Amazon warehouse. They’ve opened a ticket to try to change the delivery. address, but they haven’t so far.

I’m sure you guys haven’t sent it to an Amazon warehouse, so it’s probably a mistake in the automated system of DHL, but it’s also weird that this is happening to Stewart in London…

Is there something you can do on your side? Give them a call, maybe? DHL is so hard to talk to, and they don’t seem to solve the problem so far. I don’t want the package to be returned to you when it’s already so close to being delivered.

Thank you!

1 Like

Reason I asked you guys to call them, is that we are nowhere in their client - product chain officially.
Yes we produce the item and have it delivered to you, but our name isn’t even on the labels and documents, only on the box. But yours is.

We gave the units to the forwarder who then booked the labels via a partner in Germany. This German partner is the actual client of DHL in this case, and we have to let them know to look into it. But we can’t have direct contact with them, the forwarder doesn’t allow that. So I have to send a message to the forwarders in China, who’ll then send the request on to their partners in Germany, who can then check with DHL and solve the issue. All of which takes time, which is why I hoped you could sort it out on your own behalf with the local DHL directly.

But I will take this information and send it up to the forwarders requesting they pass it on as soon as possible, and will let you know.

Javier, do you have a ticket open with support@screeneo.com already? If not, please send an email with Shipping Exception DHL as subject line, and include all the information you have so far please. If you do have a ticket already, please let me know the ticket number.

Hello Ivo,

Thanks for the explanation. I understand the process.

Unfortunately, I have called DHL again and they are not able to give me an answer or solve the ticket I opened with them. I’ll keep trying. Meanwhile, I have sent an email to support@screeneo.com (request 24676), explaining the situation and giving them all the info I have.

I would appreciate it If you talk to the forwarders as soon as possible so the package doesn’t get lost or is sent back to Germany or China.

Thanks!

Hello Ivo,

My request to support@screeneo (request 24676) has not been answered yet. The situation with DHL is still the same and there is nothing I can do on my side. The package appears like “delivered to an Amazon warehouse” in their system.

I bought the projector 8 months ago, as you can imagine, this is really frustrating. I bought the projector from Philips, and Philips is in charge of having it delivered to me. As a customer, I don’t really care whose fault it is (the forwarder, the company in Germany, DHL…) and I shouldn’t even need to be aware of your internal processes or delivery chain.

I would appreciate it if you could provide a solution to this issue, or at leat some information.

Thanks.

I’m sorry for not answering the ticket yet, but I did see it and am working on all these cases. Even now at 2:42 in the middle of the night.
I hope to get a solution for you all soon.

Has there been any news on this yet? Yet another 2 weeks has passed. I can’t describe how infuriating this is to get yet another delay. Please can we now look at going down the refund route as this has put me off so much I’m having second thoughts about wanting the projector because of this.

As someone who’s freelance and who’s lost 75% of his shifts, I’d rather have the money in this current crisis as it’s clear we’re not moving forward with regards to tracking it.

Regards,
Stewart

Still no update. I can’t express how much stress one poxy projector has caused me… Projector is totally lost, DHL refusing to talk to me, Philips no longer adknowledging me and i’m about £500 down on finances. 0 urgency on anything from start to now… Cheers Philips :slight_smile:

Exactly same thing here. This is ridiculous.

Still no answer from my ticket with Phillips. DHL is not answering my ticket. either and I always get the same answer from them. They have told me Phillips is the one that needs to solve this.

I don’t really care about the projector anymore. I’m not even frustrated. I would like to have my money back.

Thank you.

My request to support@screeneo (request 24676) has not been answered yet. I made it one month ago!!! I want to get an update asap. Could Philipps please take responsibility for this not delivered projectors?

I’m still waiting :upside_down_face: going to have to seek legal advice unless a refund is given now. I’m done waiting and messing around.

This is kind of serious. There are people all over in the exact same situation. Parcel stuck and DHL won't talk to me

2 weeks since the update to say they are pressuring their forwarder regarding my projector. Now been in transit nearly 3 months. Still not lost, no refund, no replacement.

It has been 22 days since I got an update from them, which was:

We will inform our forwarders about the current status of your shipment, and request that they contact DHL.

The joke continues.

Happy to hear if you all know a way to escalate this…

Any updates, Stewart?