Request for refund

How do I cancel my order for a full refund?
It has not been shipped yet.
We cannot wait any longer and we still cannot confirm the delivery date.

1 Like

The Indiegogo campaign is now over and therefore Philips do not accept cancellations anymore.
Their logistic and sourcing team have already purchased all the components to manufacture the right number of products for their backers, and they have restarted production and shipping after the Coronavirus lockdown.

Please be patient, you will receive your order soon.

2 Likes

Hello my order is: Contribution ID
15088 When can I ship in China?

Could you tell me the status right now? Had Philips already shipped to us?

I know you are replying to @IvoGrijt, but I thought I’d tell you how to check for yourself. There are two steps:

1. Find out what your Backerkit Backer ID # is according to the instructions in this thread: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

2. Check the list referenced in the post linked here below and see if that number is in there. If the Backer ID # is in the list, your projector is part of the latest shipment and you should get your tracking code shortly, if you haven’t already.
    General info about shipment and manufacturing

If your Backer ID # isn’t in the list, your projector hasn’t been shipped yet and the best you can do is wait and follow the news in the summary thread: Latest News Updates Summarized.

Edit: the list of shipped backer ID’s was updated on 6th April. Be aware that the list only reflects the situation as it is right now - we don’t know whether Screeneo intends to update that list or inform about future shipments in other ways.

How many people out there want a refund? It would be interesting to figure out and push Philips for a group refund. I believe if we are many backers coordinated we might have higher odds. So far they have been totally disrespectful and rude to my attempts.

If anyone is interested to request a refund as a group of backer IDs, please write in this thread.

I don’t think that many people asking for refund means higher chance to get it. As @IvoGrijt wrote before, everything has been settled for producing and shipping a certain number of items. That means that yours will be produced and shipped. At the moment is not very clear when; if you look -here- seems that currently ~600 ppm/week are produced, and seems that they should increase the production x3 times. So should be something like 1500ppm/week. But let’s see if that’s right.

Unfortunately Carrie I cannot, for I do not work for Philips; I’m just a backer like all of you.

I would like to get refunded.

This campaign is a fiasco and the product is not very good based on the first reviews.

I regret my purchase

1 Like

There’s probably not much of a chance for a refund before you have received your projector. You could always try it and see for yourself if you like it or not. If not, you have the right to return it and get your money back. You will have to pay for the return shipping.

The Indiegogo campaign is now over and therefore as of March 11th Philips do not accept cancellations anymore.
Their logistic and sourcing team have already purchased all the components to manufacture the right number of products for their backers, and they have restarted production and shipping after the Coronavirus lockdown.
You will receive your order as soon as possible.

I wouldn’t judge this product with the first reviews. As far as I’m concerned this product is still in a development stage until it goes Retail in shops so things are still early days. Philips went with AOSP which at the time was the right choice. I believe it will take another 2 years before Google sorts out Android TV for Projectors as the company is just too big and has absolutely no direction and just tends to copy other markets leaders which is a big shame for Google as it could of been a good leader in technology, but they tend to do things and then just sit on it with no improvements. Over the last 10 years I’ve been involved with a lot of Beta projects and cloud stuff and in general in this day and age things tend to get fixed and made better but you just got to give it a little time.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Has anybody with a defective unit waiting to ship received an answer from Philips?