Returned 2 Sender

Hi IvoG!
Check out mine, please. (15707328). I wrote you about it 4d ago and I already sent the email and got the ticket but no answer yet.
:slight_smile:
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I did see the ticket, but responding to all of them just saying “no news yet” would only keep me from the actual solution.
Please check my post of earlier today higher up this thread regarding address updates if you haven’t seen it yet.

Your tracking number hasn’t shown up in this list yet it seems, so that’s the other thing I had to get back to the forwarder about, the recently sent back ones. The ones listed above all seem to be from earlier in the year, April-May.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve read it but my number is not there, that’s why I thought about telling you. I’ve checked but no luck.

1 Like

I see. Thank you very much IvoG! I’ll keep you posted if I have news :slight_smile:

Apparently I was assigned a duplicated tracking number in DHL.
A week ago they said and I quote: " The recipient is unknown. The shipment is being returned to sender".
And today I can read: “The shipment will be transported to the destination country/destination area and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization”.
But I have just called to confirm and they told me that the tracking number is for another product/person 500 km from here. And that I have to contact the sender to fix it.
Still no answer regarding my ticket, though.
ID 18077
ID’ 15707328
Ticket 24868
Could you take a look and work your magic, please LOL
Thanks, IvoG!

Hi @IvoGrijt Ok, and what are these number? How can I know mine is in? Thanks

To properly understand all these ID’s and numbers, please read this explanation: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

Thanks @IvoGrijt.

Confirmed my backer_id: 15584486
I have now sent an email with my updated address. Another query there on my end is that what will happen to the tax that I have paid (83.41 euros) as I already moved to another country in a different continent. It not my fault that this was delayed for so long. And despite that, I even would have gotten the product last month when it was supposed to be delivered if not for this Return to Sender issue.

Hi @IvoGrijt, thanks for the details.
I confirme that my backer kit ID is in the list (15590815). I send a new ticket (24996) with subject line Returned 2 Sender -EU and my updated address. My contribution ID is 7043.
Hopefully to get an answer on this one.
Thanks!

Hi @IvoGrijt,

Thanks for the information. My backer number is in the list and I have also sent an email to the screeneo support team regarding my new address few days back (24788). However the backerkit is still showing the old one. Can you please make sure that my picopix is sent to the updated address this time and not the old one as I dont want it to get returned to sender again.

Hi @IvoGrijt,

I don`t see my ID on the list, DHL confirmed to me that my package was returned to the sender.
I sent my first email to support 2 weeks ago, but no response yet :frowning:

ID: 15586627
Ticket ID: 24746

Could you provide any update?

Thanks

1 Like

Communication with our forwarder is very difficult. I’ve often asked them more than one question in the same email, only to get an answer to just 1 question, and often an answer that still tells me nothing.
So I started to mail them each case one by one. This apparently also isn’t working so this morning they told me to send them a list, which is what I had started out with back in May but did not yield any results so far.
This time around I’m gathering all similar cases that together have only 1 question or request, like: ‘Where are these shipments?’, ‘Why haven’t you shipped these?’, ‘Please resend these to the the addresses provided’, etc.
I hope this will lead to a quicker and better solution as nothing I tried so far has helped.

@Yash: I’ll be updating the address then adding yours to the “Please resend these” list
@Xala: I’ll look up your information and add your request to the “Where is this shipment?” List
Everyone else: I will do the same to handle your cases.

When sending information or mail to us when you already have a ticket, please REPLY to the last mail you got from our ticket system, do not change the subject line or send a whole new email. Nothing slows down my work than having to open a ticket, start checking the information, only to realize I’ve already started dealing with it already, or having to piece the information from several different tickets.

3 Likes

Any news with my issue, @IvoGrijt ? (ticket 25007)
No status update yet (“Return to sender” since Friday the 3rd)
Tracking number: CR071954487DE

Thanks

Hello @IvoG, @imdevu, @PhilipsNono,

Thank you for trying to help here.

I got the email that my picopix was shipped 2 months ago. Tracking number wasn’t working in the link in backerkit. I had to go to dhl.de to see my product. After 2 months of waiting i got imformed that my product returned 2 sender.

I have opened 2 tickets through support@screeneo.com but no answer for many days now despite that you say you will answer in 3 days. I know you have to handle too much staff these days but we must be served as well. We are waiting almost a year to get the product.

What should i do now? Please let me know.
If you need any info from me let me know

Thank you

Prokopis Constantinou

1 Like

Hi,

Can you share the following information as well:

• Backerkit ID, or your Indiegogo contribution ID
  • The new address / name / phone number to deliver to ONLY IF different from initial delivery attempt . Otherwise just say Same Address Info

@imdevu Do you have any news about my case please?

Team will check and get back on this one. I dont have any special access to check.

Thanks a lot for your quick response. When should i wait for an answer from the team?

Hey @imdevu and @IvoGrijt

I have a ticket #24083 in which I keep asking for an update and approval of getting all the information.
I don’t want to spam this thread but no one is getting back to me for weeks.

What is the expectation from us? sending an angry post here in order to get an answer?
It’s just that no one likes the feeling of being forgotten after 7 months of waiting for the package.

I understand that you are very busy, but at least answer the requests please.
A simple reply such as : “We got all the information we need from you, we are on it” would be sufficient.

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @IvoGrijt, @imdevu,

Can you tell me if my request #26301 is being processed ?

Best Regards

Valentin Allain

1 Like

I would be lying if I said that to all of the 600+ tickets I have. As I am not on all of them yet, nor do I know if I have all I need from you or the forwarder. I’ll explain a bit more of my process regarding the specific cases of Shipment Returned To Sender in the EU.

Each day (and night) I try to work on these cases, from two sides:

1. From the list of returned EU shipments I finally got from the forwarder last week. This requires me to find out if there’s a ticket from the backer already, to update the ticket and send a request to the backer to confirm what address to have it sent to this time around (even if still the same I need to know). So if you have such a ticket and let me know this in advance by replying to the last email you got back from the ticket system (don’t change the subject line!), then I can immediately add the new information to the re-shipment list, and only inform you via the ticket of this.

2. From the tickets where the backer tells me this has been reported on the tracking information or after contacting DHL. This requires me to look the backer up in the list of returned EU shipments I finally got from the forwarder last week, if the shipment is on it I have to update the ticket and send a request to the backer to confirm what address to have it sent to this time around (even if still the same I need to know). So if you have such a ticket and let me know this in advance by replying to the last email you got back from the ticket system (don’t change the subject line!), then I can immediately add the new information to the re-shipment list, and only inform you via the ticket of this.
    If the shipment is not yet on the list of returned EU shipments, I have to put the information on another list which I can send to the forwarder to check the status of the shipments and either change the address, re-send the shipment, or have DHL release the shipment if on hold, or all of these steps.

Rest Of World shipments work similarly, but we don’t have a list of shipments returned to sender for the ROW shipments yet. So there I work mostly from the ticket side like in step 2 above.

I just don’t want to lie or just pacify you guys, or should I actually do that? Would me just “touching” the ticket with an update “Ticket is not forgotten or cast aside” work for you guys? This is an honest question, I don’t know.

In any case rest assured that I will not stop until all tickets are dealt with one way or another. I don’t close or delete tickets without reading them, and all tickets regarding the shipping and orders of this campaign I will deal with. It just takes a lot of time to do so for everyone due to many reasons:

1. I’m doing most of the work by myself when it comes to the shipping and orders tickets, no other agents trained or capable of doing it at the moment;

2. There are many duplicate, follow-up, or even spam-like tickets, making the backlog only unnecessarily bigger. This is mostly due to people not realizing that each new email creates a new ticket, and that they therefore should reply to the last email received from the ticket system instead of sending a totally new email (subject line). Some people not only send new mails, but also do so incessantly as (they feel) they weren’t responded in time, compounding the issue even further. Or they mail via Backerkit, Indiegogo support, forum PM, and support@screeneo.com or any combination of these.

3. People don’t include enough information in their ticket. Sometimes all I have is the email address they used to send the mail to support@screeneo.com, and at times that’s not the same email they used to back the campaign. Every time I have to go piece together the required information from Backerkit, Excel sheets, previous tickets (“I already wrote you guys 5 times about this!” but each ticket had part of the information), etc. it costs me valuable time. It’s okay if you don’t know your Backerkit ID for instance, but it helps me if you provide me with:

• your name or email you backed with if different from the one you’re mailing the support desk with
  • your address postcode at least, the full address if you don’t mind
  • the actual tracking code
  • your IndieGoGo contribution ID
  • your Backerkit ID
  • if it’s a follow up request, the number of the previous ticket if known, or just replying to the last email received in the previous ticket submitted
  • the steps you’ve already done to solve this issue you’re facing
  • as detailed a description of your issue or request as possible
  1. Checking tracking codes is time consuming, and I’ve had situations where the website would reject my requests after a while as I had done too many within a certain period of time.

2. I had to get better at handling the cases. The more I saw and handled, the better my system got. It’s not quite there yet, but I’m continually improving, by making macros, lookup lists, canned replies, anything to help me achieve more while doing less.

3. All this time, I’m also still getting requests, personal messages, mentions, posts in threads like these, remarks and questions on the Indiegogo campaign page, FB groups and Messenger, internal mail from colleagues or the forwarder, etc.

Some of you might think “I don’t care about all this, just fix my issue already!”. And trust me, I want to. But I don’t always have an answer, or the full cooperation of every party involved, or all the information needed. So I try to keep going through the backlog and just triage everything till I can operate on the cases, from the most urgent ones (aren’t they all by now) to the less urgent ones.

Anyways, this explanation also took me almost 20 minutes to put together. I hope it helps you all at least understand what I’m dealing with, and hopefully will help you to have just a bit more patience with this as well.

Ivo

4 Likes