Returned 2 Sender

Hi @IvoGrijt
Please advise what the next steps are. This has been going on for a long time and I am thinking of taking legal actions as there is a complete lack of communication and transparency.
I have no clue as off what the status is and if the paid money is just lost or if I am ever to receive the bought product.

I understand crowdfunding, but this being Phillips and you having made a clear statement, that everyone will the the bought item, this is a very unprofessional behavior.

Nothing against you as a person as I have no doubt, that you are trying your best. But such a big company needs to have a better and more sustainable solution in place.

If I do not get any response I will need to take the necessary steps.

Best
Jeevan

3 Likes

My PicoPix Max was returned to the sender. It was stuck somewhere. Never got anything by mail. When I checked the tracking, there was a note there stating that it was returned to the sender. I wrote to Philips Costumer Service, but haven’t heard back. #Returned2Sender

Indiegogo contribution #10016

Any news on the returned shipments the forwarder found and is supposed to be reshipping?

Have a look here: General info about shipment and manufacturing

They are not good news but it is what we have.

Hi Jeevan, do you already have a ticket with us? If not, please open one by mailing support@screeneo.com

Please provide us with as much information as you have. Yes we can look it all up, but that takes extra time, when you probably have the information, your information, already at hand. So if you have an issue with your shipment or tracking code, it helps us if you provide us with:

• your name or email you backed with if different from the one you’re mailing the support desk with

• your full current address (as this may have changed since you backed; providing this before we have to ask saves everyone time)

• the actual tracking code

• your IndieGoGo contribution ID

• your Backerkit ID

• if it’s a follow up request, the number of the previous ticket if known, or just replying to the last email received in the previous ticket submitted

• the steps you’ve already done to solve this issue you’re facing

• as detailed a description of your issue or request as possible

This saves us from having to look up info in all sorts of systems before we can start to find a solution.

If you already DO have a ticket, but did not have all these details in it, please REPLY to the email you got back last from the supportdesk system and add any of the above not yet present in the ticket.

If you do NOT have any ticket then use one of the following subject lines when composing the email to support@screeneo.com:

Returned 2 Sender

Shipping Exception DHL (no progress / stuck in Germany / stuck in UK / stuck by Amazon / still in transit)

Tracking Not Working / Not Shipped (label given before 20-6-2020 but not working; probably not shipped then somehow)

Lost / Stolen in Transit / Upon Delivery

• Other issues

the bolded parts can be used as subject lines when mailing support

54 units that were returned to the German warehouse were shipped supposedly and the tracking numbers were imported into Backerkit earlier today.
I haven’t had a chance to update the corresponding tickets yet but will do so now.

In my case I still see the same tracking ID in backerkit :cold_sweat:

Yours is in the 2nd list, haven’t gotten those back yet.
:pensive:

Just finished updating the 54 tickets, doing some more housekeeping regarding these in our systems, etc.
I expect the other Returned 2 Sender units in Germany to be ready to reship next week.

1 Like

This is quite annoying considering that it got stuck in Germany 2 months ago and that it was returned to the warehouse (according to DHL) 1 month ago.

Based on this and your other message I hope mine will be sent next week then.

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Guess I am on the second list also…?
Kind Regards
Paul

2 Likes

Hi @IvoGrijt
All this already has been provided but I’ve again added it to my existing ticket flow with you.
Hope this works out now.

1 Like

Is mine inclined in this list?

1 Like

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N

Please can I have some sort of update…

Raised a ticket months ago and have been patiently waiting for an update with very little or no response to my requests for an update…

Really thought things started to change around a month ago an was excited to think I may receive my PPMax soon… 20+ days later and still nothing…

Please help!

Kind Regards
Paul Beacock

Ticket number: 24673

Paul,

Your unit was in a batch that was returned to the German warehouse for DHL system issues. @IvoGrijt will be contacting you to reconfirm your delivery address and he will inform our forwarder to reship your Max.

Steve

1 Like

Thank you @Philips_Support_N for the update.

@IvoGrijt… address has not changed and is as per my ticket and backer kit profile.

Kind Regards
Paul Beacock

Hi all,
just want to let you all know that my projector, which was sent back to sender in the first place, has just arrived to my house. I have yet not tested it. For those of you expecting it, my experience was the following with the second tracking ID:

• 07/09: New tracking ID created
  • 14 and 15/09, same message twice: The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
  • 18/05, three messages in one day: The shipment has arrived in the destination country/destination area, The shipment is being prepared for delivery in the delivery depot and The shipment has been successfully delivered

These are the various status my delivery went through in the second attempt and timelines. This was for a delivery in Spain. Not sure if this helps you but I thought it was worth sharing.

I wish you all a lot of luck to get your projectors and I hope mine works properly!

1 Like

hello, You’re in luck! me it’s been 1 year since ordering the projector and 5 months since it was shipped. I have already contacted the Philips team several times, completed the forms, etc. but to date I have absolutely nothing and no answers. I despair … (Contribution ID 7544).

Hello,

Can I get a reply atleast to know the status or whereabouts of my shipment.

Its been 5months I got the tracking number and nothing moves forward afterwards.

Atleast show some accountability of responding to the messages. I have raised the ticket and messaged here too. But I get nothing in response.

Please let me the know status. Its very disgusting to be treated this way from a reputed company like philips.

I don’t know whether we get the product at all. This whole waiting process killing the enthusiasm and love for the product.

Please respond.
Here are the details,

Backers ID: 15588157
Contribution ID: #10752
Tracking: DHL – 00340434298892065263

Thank you,
Anudeep

Hi @IvoGrijt,

could you please help me with my returned delivery? I can’t figure out how to send you a DM :slight_smile:

My IGG Contribution no. is 20969 …from February this year.
More info via DM, please.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Lubos