Returned Projector - No response

Hi - I returned my projector as requested a month ago ( Ticket ID: 30240) but I haven’t heard anything back regarding its return. Can you please update here as I can’t get any feedback via email. Thanks

1 Like

I’ve returned mine 2 months ago. I guess we just have to be more patient :sweat_smile:

More than 2 months here. No response yet.

My first followup, they said it’s already being prepared but my recent follow-up has no response. Maybe they are considering to give us PicoPix Max TV instead :grin:

If any support staff are reading…some communication would be really helpful.

Hi @danflet @kugiigi ! The projectors for you are supposed to be shipped from the warehouse in Germany. Unfortunately, as Germany is in lockdown, the capacities of the warehouse and more important - customs, are very very limited. We have experienced delays at the customs for more than 2 months, and returns to the sender as well after the export clearance just simply because the parcel was awaiting to be shipped for too long (flights are limited as well). We are really sorry about this situation but we cannot do much about it. Once the parcels are shipped you will be provided with the tracking link, though we are asking you to be patient with the delivery as well. Thanks for your understanding!

1 Like

Thanks for the update.
It would be better though if you can update us in situations like this. This would have avoided many of us asking for updates :sweat_smile:

Maybe Philips should develop their own vaccine and ship them with the projector :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@kugiigi unfortunately, we are also not aware of the delay time. Sometimes logistics company would give us an estimation, we communicate it to the customers, but the estimation was just an estimation and nothing changed after the promised date. It causes a lot of frustration as well. Logistic piece is quite challenging right now.
Hopefully everyone will get the vaccine soon and we all will go back to normal. But in the meantime - let’s be patient and stay safe!