Screeneo 4 crashes with 4K fire stick

Hey, do you have already the same issue? It depends on which movie you choose. I watched almost all seasons of Vikings, without any issue. But by the movie „the Suizide squad (2021)“ you have no way, it stucks every couple minutes.

we are trying to reproduce the issue. We will get back to you asap

yes same issue with me, facing problem with new web series, citadel for e.g. can see the video on the link https://photos.app.goo.gl/jCQNyDGdL7y9yQco7

were you able to reproduce the effect, because it’s really annoying to have system crash when watching the content, with the testing on my device it happens only with the prime video and with the new content marked 4k

Hello, not yet, we are checking with different devices.

Hope that the error gets resolved soon, It’s really getting annoying, feeling like made a huge mistake buying the projector. every day getting error

1 Like

Hello, about this, you should set your fire stick to play 1080p video stream not 4K as the Screeneo U4 is 1080p.

Hello guys can you try something ? Can your connect your firestick to the HDMI port of the projector, and the USB power to an external power adapter ? (the one given by Amazon). We would like to verify if that could be an issue with the power supply of the USB-Port.

already tested with the external supply as well, infact the videos I uploaded are the ones when I used firestick with external supply, also the problem currently is only with amazon prime content marked 4k uhd(new web series and movies ), even the content from 2021 marked 4k works fine for me, even in other applications if I switch to 4k quality everything works fine, it’s only with amazon prime(even tried switching firestick to 1080 60hz, it’s same issue)

but i have set my firestick display to auto

the Fire TV Cube has also an external power supply an I have the the same issue…

so many people are facing the same issue and they cannot reproduce the effect, what’s happening

Hi, any news about this issue?!

Hello, our engineers in China purchased the device and waiting to receive it so they can really test it.

recorded two more videos,i tried playing the same video many time the crash happens at the same time spot eveytime, (tried playing from the start and forwarding the video)

also one more thing this is only happening with amazon prime video only, like if i force my device to 4k(30hz) and play 2160p video on youtube or other application it works perfectly fine without any crash.
but videos on primevideo crashes with display set to 1080 and even 720.

if on your side you aren’t able to reproduce the error maybe provide some of us a firmware upgrade in which crash logs could be saved and we can send those to you for you to understand the situation better

Any updates @Philips_Support_N

exactly same issue as @prdadhich

Amazon Prime only, image freezes/beepign sound then shutting down, as in the videos shared above

Quite a pain, a solution would be great

@Philips_Support_N is there any update regarding this