Screeneo U4 | Compact Ultra Short Throw

Is the sign-up region restricted? Don’t see any button to sign-up on screeneo.com
How about the Indiegogo campaign?

Hello,

Price: will be far lower than 1000euros/USD.
ETA: in few weeks. We are still gathering all interested customers :slight_smile:

not at all, but for the campaign yes we will restrict and avoid some countries as we had a LOT of difficulties for the first campaign to ship to Brasil, Russia, India for eg. We are now working with our new logistic partner to list all countries where we cannot ship. In any case, EU, USA, CA, NZ, AUS: no issues for the moment.

Please dont restrict Argentina!!!

Thank you! I’m from CA but don’t see any button on the page to sign up…

Please show a video of the actual product in use, and comparison with Picopix max

Hello, you can just click on the Orange box called GET DISCOUNT

Hello here some current videos, we will compare it to Max very soon.

2 Likes

wow!!! thanks!!!

1 Like

Thanks I’m liking the speaker output!:ok_hand:

1 Like

No, that is not available to me.

However, if I use a VPN to US and refresh the page, then that box appears… Hence asking if it’s region restricted. Or just a bug.

When is launch date?

Mathew, I think this is just a bug. Where are you located?

I’m in Canada!

OK we will check with our team. Thanks for pointing this out! Which browser?

All of them. Chromium based, Firefox, Safari, Windows/Mac. desktop or mobile.

OK we are on it!

I saw in one of the video that there is a built-in Android. Do you plan to implement Airplay as you did with the PicoPix Max ?

Hello, in fact we used different dongle in the video: Roku, Amazon Firestick, Android TV stick. But there is no OS in our U4 as we have decided to let the client choose to connect its own dongle or box.

1 Like

This looks like the projectors I see in elevators :smile:
Looks great however, my trust in Screeneo is a bit low right now after my experience with the PicoPix Max. Well at least this one doesn’t have a smart OS anymore and I think that’s a good choice. Hopefully the others stuffs like autofocus and keystone correction is better now.

People should be aware though that since this is UST, the surface has to be really flat so not all projector screens will work and might even work better on walls.

If I have the money and use case, I’ll probably get this one but sadly I left my apartment because of the pandemic which means I also lost my 100" screen setup and now I barely use my PPM :sweat_smile: