Shipping in Italy?

I’d like to know in this particular country how the plans are for delivering, if you are in lockdown due to covid19. Will the delivery held back or returned to sender??

At the moment the lockdown doesn’t affect shipping services (ups/dpd/dhl etc). And actually they’re quicker than ever cause there is no traffic around :sweat_smile:
I’m waiting for the shipment (no hurry but I’m just like a kid waiting for Christmas :joy:) and wondering when (@Philips_Support_N ) will ship to Italy (I have backer Id 20xxx)

1 Like

Ciao Tommaso perdonami una domanda?
Il numero backerkit è quello che ti arriva quando effettui il pagamento delle imposte giusto?
Io ho diversi numeri. Ho comprato su Indiegogo con numero 11xxx e quando ho pagato le imposte (90 euro circa) mi è uscito un messaggio tipo "Orgoglioso di essere il 8.xxx ° su @BackerKit per Philips PicoPix Max - Proiettore Pico Full HD 1080p.

Non ci sto capendo più niente. Non so nemmeno a chi scrivere.
Se hai qualche dritta scrivi pure.
Grazie

Hi Tommaso forgive me a question?
Is the backerkit number what you get when you pay the right taxes?
I have several numbers. I bought on Indiegogo with number 11xxx and when I paid the taxes (about 90 euros) I got a message like "Proud to be the 8.xxx ° on @BackerKit for Philips PicoPix Max - Full HD 1080p Pico Projector.

I’m not understanding anything anymore. Not so even to whom to write.
If you have any advice, write well.

Thanks

Ho risolto grazie.

Per scoprire il proprio backerkit id bisogna essere ingegneri informatici.

• Go to https://philips-picopix.backerkit.com/backer/review
  • Right click with the mouse and choose View Source or Page Source (depending on the browser);
  • On the newly opened page (you’ll see a lot of code), search for (cmd+F on Mac / ctrl+F on Windows) backer_id .

Ciao! Scusa ho letto tardi! Contento che tu sia riuscito!

To properly understand all these ID’s and numbers, please read this explanation by a fellow forum user: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

I received tracking number on May 18, 2020. To date there are no updates on the DHL website. The only voice present in page is: The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically.

I contacted DHL who told me that the following number is only for one booking but that the package containing my goods never came to them. They invited me to contact the sender as they had no further news to give me.

Is it possible to know where my package with the projector is? I’ve been waiting like everyone for a long time.

Who can I contact for more details?

Thanks

Hi @IvoGrijt
Can you help me?

Thanks

Hi @Alfredo_Donisi
can go through the below section in the News link on the top right corner, however I believe that this time the delays will not be this long as previous cycles:

Delays in tracking explained

Please read this to see how the shipping process works in our case: explanation by IvoG or
explanation by PhilipsSteve

Hello !
Can someone please help me find out the scheduled shipping dates of PPMax to Italy?
Alternatively, a list with estimated shipping dates sorted by #backerID numbers would be very useful to all backers, I think.
Thanks and regards,
stay safe!
Andrea - Firenze Italy - contribution ID 10848

1 Like

There is no such schedule nor list at the moment, and I don’t foresee one coming either.

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Best you can do is to bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

1 Like

Thank you Ivo

1 Like

Got my DHL tracking on April 10th and yesterday got a first update:

The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin, Köln, Germany

So the PPM is on its way to Genova, Italy! YaY!

1 Like

Sorry to disturb IVO,
how can I view the lists of baker_ID number which are about to ship to Europe, as Philips informed they have just published?
Thanks

1 Like

Look here: How to find your Backerkit ID. Don’t let the title of the thread fool you, the lists are there.

1 Like

thank you. Yes, at the link you provided I find a post with List 1, List 2 and List 3 but, if I click on one of those lists , another thread opens and actually I can’t see any list of backer_ID numbers

Okay @andyp, I fixed it for List 3, making it clearer which post has the link to the actual list by highlighting the list with a Staff color (yellow) and using a larger font.

However: since you don’t have a tracking number yet, and both List 1 and List 2 have already been provided with tracking labels as they have shipped, you only need to look at List 3 and further (once available)

List 3 is linked in this post: General info about shipment and manufacturing. Click on that link and the list should open.

Got it. And it worked, thank you so much for your help.
An excel list wasfinally displayed and I found My bacekr.ID in list 3
Have a nice day

1 Like