Shipping in Italy?

Look here: How to find your Backerkit ID. Don’t let the title of the thread fool you, the lists are there.

1 Like

thank you. Yes, at the link you provided I find a post with List 1, List 2 and List 3 but, if I click on one of those lists , another thread opens and actually I can’t see any list of backer_ID numbers

Okay @andyp, I fixed it for List 3, making it clearer which post has the link to the actual list by highlighting the list with a Staff color (yellow) and using a larger font.

However: since you don’t have a tracking number yet, and both List 1 and List 2 have already been provided with tracking labels as they have shipped, you only need to look at List 3 and further (once available)

List 3 is linked in this post: General info about shipment and manufacturing. Click on that link and the list should open.

Got it. And it worked, thank you so much for your help.
An excel list wasfinally displayed and I found My bacekr.ID in list 3
Have a nice day

1 Like

Many Thanks @IvoGrijt, I finally found my backer-ID on LIST 3

2 Likes

And many thanks @djupsjob!

3 Likes

Hello Ivo and congrats for your new role in the Philips team ! I need your help again, sorry to disturb.

I was emailed from Phiips on May, 18th with the following message:
" Your order for Philips PicoPix Max - 1080p Full HD Pico Projector has a tracking number! [Track your packages on BackerKit] etc…"

Got my tracking n. on DHL Parcel ( DHL – CR071925667DE]
but when I track my shipment it only says: "The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically"
no other movements appear since may 18th

I called DHL Parcel Customer service and they replied that DHL just received electronic notice of the shipment, but DHL was not given any box to ship, yet. Is this possible? So, where is my PicoPixMax?
Has it been shipped or not?

Thanks in advance for your help:
Andrea
Backer ID 15588096
Indiegogo contrib. ID 10848

My shipping address is:
Ing. Andrea TOZZI c/o EL.EN. SPA
via Baldanzese 17
CALENZANO, FI 50041
Italy
+39 348 1349649

1 Like

It hasn’t left Hong Kong yet, no.

Please read this to see how the shipping process works in our case: explanation by IvoG or
explanation by PhilipsSteve, followed by this graphic depiction by imdevu.

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. You can easily find this thread by clicking on the News button in the top menu bar of the forum. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

There have been many new updates yesterday and today, so if you read these you’ll catch up and understand what’s going on and why your tracking label says this and why DHL told you what they did.

Ivo

2 Likes

Thank you Ivo
I read many posts as you suggested.
I found that my PPM (10848) is on batch BETTY, which seems to have shipped before batch JORDAN and LAURENT/AMY.

If I understood well, batch Betty was shipped end of May, but it is still stuck in Hong Kong for some reason.

I will not see any update on my DHL tracking until the batch will be disassembled (from container to packages), as DHL is using just an internal tracking for the whole container.
Therefore my tracking will be updated when the package is already in Germany.
Am I correct?

1 Like

absolutely correct!

1 Like

Hi everyone :blush: got my tracking number working since 19th but still no update since then. Does anyone in Italy have same issue?