Shipping to Canada

hello@picopix.com

Can I get a progress on my order. I need to know what is going on. Are you just using our money to invest other product rather than delivering our item?

Contribution ID

Contribution Date

September 24, 2019

Contribution #26XX
Received Dec 29. Toronto.

1 Like

They they update your bakerkit prior to receiving it?

Im in BC and i’ve had my PPM since early January

I’m in PEI. Contributed last October. ID16816
No sign of anything yet. I thought they said there was a spot to see if yours had been shipped based on your order ID but I can’t find that. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks

The list you refer to is the first item in the summary thread (here). It can also be found in the banner on the top of every page, unless you have removed the banner.

If you want to follow the progress but not read every message on the forum, that summary thread is the place to go to.

Thank you for the quick response. I unfortunately don’t see my backer of number on any list. Oh well hopefully soon🤞
Indiegogo 16816
Backerit :15583784

Apparently Canada is on a hot list right now where delivery cost is way higher than expected and Philips is trying to find a reduced cost first before shipping! Looks like we’ll have to wait until they find a solution. I’m backer 13140 (backerkit 15586429) from Montréal!

2 Likes

Any update on shipping?

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N any update on shipping to Canada. As someone stated earlier I think we were in a hot list due to cost, has an alternative been found?

Just looking for an update to see if we can expect to be included again soon or are still waiting.

1 Like

Philips just released an updated shipping list of backerkit ID’s, any Canadian’s in it? I was not, BC 16,XXX

Got a link? Can’t find what your talking about

He’s talking about How to find your Backerkit ID
Where you’ll always find the latest lists.

I’m not in it aswell and, as I saw on another thread, @Paul_Lockett isn’t either.

Better luck for us next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, neither with me. They told me May mine would be shipped. Fingers crossed for some projection fun in time for summer

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N

• Any Canadian backers set to be in list 4?
  • Has shipping to Canada started back up?

It was last listed in a hot list for extremely high shipping costs. It also looks like most of the current shipments are heading to Europe currently. I know North America was shipped a lot of units earlier so might already be further down the list but would be great to get a bit more information on where things stand for our friendly country :grin:

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Unfortunatly, no

Hey ! I just found my backerkit ID # on the new list for the May 10th shipment ! Maybe yours are in the new list too

2 Likes

No luck for me !

No luck for me, @Kevin_Galipeault what is your backer number from Indiegogo? Hoping to see how far I have to go.