Shipping to Canada

FYI - BC, Canada, received tracking info on 30th (Jordan), so we’re at Day 5, and DHL info still hasn’t populated, just in case anyone else is in the same boat, I’ve seen others where the info didnt populate for weeks, so it’s just a matter of waiting.

2 Likes

FYI, it arrived for me today! See above for my timelines/batch details etc.

4 Likes

TORONTO here.
I got an email on May30, letting me know I have DHL number. But I didn’t even try track with the given number since I am sort of guessing it would be delayed too. So, just checked the status Today and I got error message indicating DHL doesn’t know the tracking number yet.
Kind of funny… If DHL didn’t generate the number for the shipment parcel, I wonder how Phillips was able to tell me the tracking number…
But, as usual I am just waiting more now.

1 Like

Yep, nothing more we can do other than wait, I check my tracking info like 10x a day, it’s now day 6 since we were given the label, was hoping our shipment experience would at least be on par with the other Canadians that got their tracking info on the 20th, and it started working on the 25th.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tracking number is not working

A post was merged into an existing topic: “Forgotten” Backers

Update on general shipping packages should be picked up in Hong Kong today or Monday. Given that it is evening on in HK right now I am going to say we won’t see updates till Monday or Tuesday on tracking.

Will update if I see anything, keep in mind once it goes live at some point we will be able to prepay the duties which should allow for quicker processing and delivery.

3 Likes

My tracking went live Jordan batch shipping to T.O.

1 Like

If previous backers journey hold true by end of the week it should say shipment picked up and I should have it mid week next week. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, does anybody know how much they charge for tax in Canada?

It depends on province but I think I heard about 75 for Ontario.

1 Like

Thanks mate, 75 canadian dollar I assume, right?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Update got a notification today that the shipment was picked up in HK and that it should be delivered on Tuesday. I keep following up to see when I can prepay duties.

3 Likes

Wednesday for me

2 Likes

Hi lovely people

QQ:
I paid
20% percent as Tax (I guess that means VAT) in backerkit
&
53 CAD to DHL For custom clearance

Is that alright? VAT amount seems wrong to me. (Shipment sent to Ontario)

Thanks.

I paid 72.50 total for shipment in Ontario. Not sure how that matches to your 20% tax and $53 cad.

It didn’t really break it down for me.

68.09 for me in BC

Been following my shipment and saw it was already at the Ontario service centre. I asked if I can go pick it up somewhere tomorrow and they said they can actually schedule it for delivery today.

Fingers crossed they come through and I can have a movie night tomorrow :grin:

4 Likes

Jealous! I have been tracking mine too, still the same estimation of this upcoming Wednesday, although mine now has cleared customs! DHL SMS Updates are pretty on point.

1 Like