Shipping to Canada

I’m not in it aswell and, as I saw on another thread, @Paul_Lockett isn’t either.

Better luck for us next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, neither with me. They told me May mine would be shipped. Fingers crossed for some projection fun in time for summer

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N

• Any Canadian backers set to be in list 4?
  • Has shipping to Canada started back up?

It was last listed in a hot list for extremely high shipping costs. It also looks like most of the current shipments are heading to Europe currently. I know North America was shipped a lot of units earlier so might already be further down the list but would be great to get a bit more information on where things stand for our friendly country :grin:

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Unfortunatly, no

Hey ! I just found my backerkit ID # on the new list for the May 10th shipment ! Maybe yours are in the new list too

2 Likes

No luck for me !

No luck for me, @Kevin_Galipeault what is your backer number from Indiegogo? Hoping to see how far I have to go.

my backer number is 13140

Thanks I am 16xxx something so getting closer it looks like, hopefully before June.

Enjoy and let us know how long it takes to come in and how you like it.

Hi, I would like to know if you are shipping to Canada anytime soon? I am runni g out of patience like all others.
Hi, I don’t know what is going on with this product. I see everyone got theirs but I don’t see any progress on mine.

Contribution ID

Contribution Date

September 24, 2019

I have not heard anything from Philips

Hi, I would like to know if you are shipping to Canada anytime soon? I am runni g out of patience like all others.
Hi, I don’t know what is going on with this product. I see everyone got theirs but I don’t see any progress on mine.

Contribution ID

Contribution Date

September 24, 2019

@Emjhay287, have you checked the most recent shipping list to see if you are included. You need to know your backerkit ID (this is not the same as backerkit number or Indiegogo backer ID) to check the list. The shipment just passed QC and may ship out as early as the 10th.

No luck on the new list either sadly :frowning:

Just found my Backerkit number in the latest list shared in the email received this morning !!!
I live in Montreal.

2 Likes

Some good news then, I still didn’t show up. Edmonton

What’s your Indiegogo ID?

Indiegogo ID or Backerkit ID (I believe that is the one used in the shared list from Philips)?
Indiegogo ID: #13341

1 Like

Getting closer to 16xxx o give it another month and I might be on a list.

2 Likes

I’m also in list 3. In Ontario. IGG contribution ID 153XX, so 16xxx isn’t far off!

3 Likes