Shipping to Europe

I received mine today, great little Beamer, its very bright, i can hear the fan though, and it have a very nice color,its like Black/Silver, and it is definitely sharper than my 720p Beamer, I like the vivd colors.
i am still testing though,
@Philips_Support_N could Backer buy a second one, for the same Price ?

1 Like

Here … nothing … (NL)

DHL courier is on his way but the new (more precise) delivery time indication is exactly when i’m out today! :frowning:

Have to forward it to the local DHL pick up point which means I wont be able to get to it till Saturday… Damn DHL evening deliveries.

NL delivery btw

I’m really not lucky, my ppm was in delivery but for an unclear reason, the post say that it was an error due to an address error, then the ppm could not be delivered ans he is being returned to sender. :-(…

I was so excited to receive It today!

Return initiated? :thinking:

Hey guys, whoever was fortunate enough to receive the PPM already, we’re eager to get your first impressions. Will be much appreciated by the community if you share your thoughts here: PicoPix Max Review

Cheers,

2 Likes

Just received the beamer 15 minutes ago (Netherlands) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow that’s weird haha. I’m from NL too, but mine will be arrive tomorrow I think.

UK. Backer no. 13xx. I’ve just had a text from DHL saying it will be delivered tomorrow. :+1:

can someone explain me why my PPM is en route for France then I locked the delivery adress a long time ago in Belgium?
It’s crasy to be not able to send something to the right adress!

You probably don’t have the right tracking number. It happened to some other backers. Send a Pm to @Philips_Support_N and he will give you the right one. And don’t worry you will get it

for sure but how send him PM? don’t see link to contact him?
thank’s

You need to view some more topics (3 I think) in the forum to unlock the Pm feature

ok thank’s for your help!

how can i contact
i don’t how to send a message
Many thanks

Open his Profile and click on the Blue Message button. If there is no button yet, you have to read some random articles in the forum to get some „credits“ (This is also to avoid automated spam I think)

https://community.philipsprojection.com/u/philipsnono

So happy (and eager) on my side, my PPM is supposed to arrive tomorrow :hugs:
I can’t wait to test it!
PS: I’m from France (Paris), and received this e-mail today at 6:17pm

MeTo, but it’s another electronic info from DHL to Postnord so expect delivery mid next week…
As it’s not yet recieved by them

Same here… Expect more delays…

Why did the status change to this?

Return initiated.

Status on Th, 30.01.2020 15:23 hours:
The shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin

6 hours before it was:

Th, 30.01.2020 08:53 Hamburg, Germany

The shipment will be transported to the destination country/destination area and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking:

/J