Shipping to Europe

For the ones still waiting. Here are my first impressions:

1 Like

Guess supplied shipping information might be wrong!

Ask philips to check why it’s returned instead of going to Sweden!

Or simply we dont understand shipping status updates!

This is from the DHL site…

Here are some reasons why the shipment is/has been sent back to the sender:

• The shipment does not meet the shipping conditions.
  • The recipient address is unknown.
  • The storage period in the branch office or Packstation was exceeded.
  • There are sender instructions:
    By means of sender instructions, the sender can specify what should happen to the shipment if it cannot be delivered to the recipient, e.g. the exclusion of delivery to a neighbour in the case of sensitive deliveries.

Seems to be more people with the same issue!

Last time i had this issue, the sender had not ticked in a box stating it was to a non company address! Even if it was right!

So it was returned to sender who had to correct it and send it omce again with the correct information.

If this is the case i don’t know but you might ask Philips, as same thing seems to happen to Swedish destinations at the moment! (2 persons reporting it at the moment.)

1 Like

It might be helpful for anyone reporting an issue with or actual delivery to mention their backer ID number and country. That way others can get a sense of how far along things have moved for you or perhaps help out better. For instance, if you say “I haven’t gotten a tracking code yet, NL backer ID 19999” then someone could tell you that only # up to 4168 or so have been shipped.

As for me, I’m patiently waiting for DHL to update the tracking status or actually deliver. I’m backer 456 in NL

Backer 38X, was delivered yesterday end of of day.

Hi @IvoGrijt,

For those who are in the situation you mentioned, there is this thread :
https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/id-list-of-unfortunate-ones-eu-indiegogo-id-4188-only/

It’s better to keep this thread on what’s happening on delivery for the first batch to EU.
And I think it would be a good thing that @Philips_Support_N create a thread for each shipping batch and then be able to give specific information for each one when shipping will restart after CNY (and maybe coronavirus if it finally has impact on production or shipping processes…).

1 Like

Backer #32 here, I was just delivered in France, however I am missing the European Socket for charging the projector :frowning:

I agree, but a lot of posts here start with “I haven’t gotten anything yet” without mention of anything else whatsoever, without which it’s more difficult to direct them somewhere else. Hence my suggestion to mention the backer ID

1 Like

hello, please send us a PM.
Did you check under the carton tray?

1 Like

#1104FR just arrived!
i will give you my impressions a soon as possible

2 Likes

It seems I can’t send you a PM. Should I send it to the moderator group? I’ve check under every piece of cardboard, without any luck. I only have the UK adapter in my box.

FYI: mine arrived, while tracking is stuck in Koln.

4 Likes

Interesting tracking system…

I am backer #25xx from Sweden.

According to the DHL Freight customer service in Sweden my package has been returned to sender for some reason. They could not give any further details. This is the current DHL status:

2 Likes

Same thing…

Guess it’s the same for all Swedish deliveries!

Chase Philips to re-send it with correct delivery information! (And maybe inform why it did fail) Got the same feedback in the DHL system…

It’s in a ping pong state right now!

1 Like

Maybe ”Postnord” needed more information or proof of tax paid or address was marked as non private person! Don’t understand why DHL didn’t deliver it all the way!

Who is this ”Pan”?

No clue who/what “Pan” is…

I have sent a PM to PhilipsNono to get some clarification, hopefully…

There’s nothing @Philips_Support_N can do about this. This is DHL’s logistics and how they handle the shipments in different countries (own logistics, contractual partners and such).
Whenever I send a package through DHL from Germany to Romania, DHL is almost never the carrier delivering the package in Romania.