Shipping to Europe

@Philips_Support_N
The Swedes :sweden: deserve an update or ETA on the holdup in customs. Thanks.

5 Likes

Thx it’s a useful answer

Hi Ivanov,
Thanks for answer, I see that you’re quite active on the forum and thanks for your work.

Just a quick note:

• the first link doesn’t work
  • the second I really don’t understand what it means: that we have 385 backers in Belgium?

Anyway thanks for the answer again.

The second link is indeed a overview of the amount of backers per country:)

Good evening,

Today, I have no news of my order in France.

I have ID 6737 of backer, I see on the forum that there are a certain number of French who have already received their parcels. Or are you shipping to France?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Hello guys, concerning Sweden, we checked again with DHL today and we should have an answer tomorrow. They are still checking about the customs issues. We are sorry about it

7 Likes

Hi @Dreamziner

Welcome to this forum.

If you go few posts above yours, you can see the post of @danopia which explain very well the situation :

As you backer Id in Indiegogo is 6737, you’ll be in batches after CNY.

Best.

Hi @LLG

Thank you very much for his explanations on the delivery times according to my Indiegogo backer id.

So I just have to wait for the end of the Chinese New Year to hear about my order.

Thank you very much for your help.

Yes, you have to wait the end of CNY… and cross fingers for the coronavirus not to interfere too much in production of PPM…

Hi,

Just to manage expectations : after end of cny holidays, they will need few days to restart the production and produce few thousands before starting new shippings (at least for EU). If they send a new batch of 1500 units for EU you should be in this next batch. Then it will be shipped to Europe and dispatched. This process can take from few days to 2 weeks depending on customs controls.

So on the safe side, you should plan to get your ppmax at home between early to mid March I guess (with the caveat of the current Coronavirus situation)

1 Like

I put mine in as an order to Switzerland instead of the US (I have addresses in both places). As my order number is >14000, I assume I will never actually receive the projectors due to nCoV-2019, which wasn’t really something one could reasonably foresee at time of backing. Oh well, I’ll order something else.

I’m guessing that DHL in this case is the actual deutsche post, ie the states postal service. Parcels sent over country borders postal services gets handed over to their counter part in the receiving country, in this case postnord. That’s some old agreements in play.

I’ll take the bait and ask: why do you assume you won’t receive it

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum. You will receive the PPM, don’t worry. They’re still on track to resume production on 9th Feb and aiming to ship all units by around 10th March. I’m 16*** so I’ll be after you :slight_smile:

Check this topic New shipments after cny .

If you want to change the delivery address you can write directly to hello@picopix.com

Cheers,

Still no progress in shipping to Swedish customers! New tracking numbers needed? Would be nice to receive it this week!

4 Likes

Hello from Bulgaria, I received this morning my ppm and everything looks great by now :slight_smile:
ID 28xx

2 Likes

:film_projector: ?

I am from Bulgaria and I’m so jealous! :slight_smile: please do a review.

Hello!
Has anyone from Greece any updates about the shipment in our country? Backer ID 8##
The status on dhl site remains the same since 30/1

I just got it

1 Like