Shipping to Europe

could you please stop spamming this plattform ? I‘m pretty sure, everybody got your point. No need for more of the same. Thanks.

1 Like

what‘s wrong with you?

And btw I don’t think I spammed, it’s just that @Philips_Support_N couldn’t give a flying xxxx as to what is happening

1 Like

I didn‘t bother counting, but this were way too many posts for quite a simple message, in my humble opinion. And this makes it somewhat annoying for everybody else in search for infos/interesting posts. So, that‘s what I call spam. Don‘t bother answering, I‘m out.

2 Likes

Well good night to you. But I’m still seriously annoyed since @Philips_Support_N couldn’t be bothered to answer any, and not just my questions. And as for infos there are none forthcoming. So save yourself the time
Apart from ivoG who is trying to sort this mess out

1 Like

Hey @Eggerflorian , @moose , @Alexandre_Sancho and welcome to the forum! I hope I’m not forgetting someone :slight_smile: , please check the General info about shipment and manufacturing topic where PhilipsNono is more active and posts daily updates there.

Initially they had different threads for every region, like this topic for example, but it turned out its not that optimal since they cannot follow every single thread and comment. That is where we come in, but since we’re external from the Philips team, we don’t know all info besides the one Philips already shared in the forum.

@mmeidl, I wrote you a PM.

Cheers,

3 Likes

Hello @Vin ! Ok thank you i will do that :slight_smile: have a nice day !
Alex

1 Like

Plz stop spamming this site. Last time you did that, you got kicked out from the telegram group. Just behave like a normal person or stop writing!

4 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out.

1 Like

Does anyone else have the feeling the literally don’t give a shit about European backers? In the US, Australia, Singapore etc they have backers way above 10,000 receiving the projector. In Europe which is according to their list the biggest market (largest amount of orders) they still haven’t shipped to people in the 3000s. Does anyone know why?

1 Like

Just got update ok 17track app that the EU package started moving. It’s in a UPS warehouse near Cologne where UPS has air cargo hub. Fingers crossed it will take the plane here to finland and not the 4 workday land route

2 Likes

YES PLEASE. just one spreadsheet with ALL the units that have been shipped so we can check for our own backerID

1 Like

Okay I have been very patient and haven’t actually checked this thread in a month. However still with no updates I just looked around and it seems like they still haven’t gotten this figured out quite yet. I noticed that they stopped accepting refund request since March 11. This is quite surprising because on February 27th I emailed them asking for a refund, whoever helped me reassured I was receiving the item “soon” and offered me 10% discount (refund back to me). I was even reassured that in a “few months” if I don’t receive the product I could still request it. I’ve attached the email below, just so moderators and some others won’t tell me to be patient haha because I still am. I just find it insane how this project is being run. The customer service team barely even speaks English, I’m speechless. By the way, if anyone who works there sees this, can you just tell me when I can expect the product so I won’t have to check this absolutely useless of a forum so often please! Backer ID 15586151 to Ireland. Thanks image|478x500

2 Likes

Well for the U.K. people it’s just payback for Brexit.

3 Likes

That is interesting to see. @Philips_Support_N do you plan to compensate other backers as well for a late delivery, also those not requesting a refund ?
A proposal could be that you provide a $xx voucher to buy some accessories in you webshop when available.

5 Likes

@IvoGrijt what do you think of this ? This isn’t a bad idea. It would definitely restore some confidence back in company if this was to happen. It could be done as a goodwill gesture for having to wait so long I suppose ?

1 Like

Hey @Philips_Support_2 @Philips_Support_P I am 1 of the 187 backers you mentioned yesterday (I live in Malta) that will not be able to be included in this latest shipment because of DHL - I just called DHL in Malta this morning and they told me that they are still receiving shipments if you use DHL Express! Please look into this. I am Backerkit ID 15590088 (it was listed in yesterday’s excel file). I called the number listed on this page: https://www.dhl.com.mt/en/contact_center/contact_express.html

I’d be willing to pay any differences in shipping for it to be sent via DHL Express.

Thanks!

1 Like

What I think of it is irrelevant in as much as I don’t actually work at or for Screeneo / Philips, I just try to keep things going on this forum together with a few other appointed backers.

That being said, a nice voucher for their upcoming gaming services would be a nice gesture indeed, but only for those who have never complained on the forum or asked “when am I getting mine?” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

All kidding aside, perhaps they can put something in the firmware so that instead of the PPM calling itself PicoPix Max ours will refer to themselves as PicoPix Max Founders Edition or something like that. :wink:

4 Likes

Indiegogo backer ID 13536 - still waiting (in Spain) any chance to get updates about shipping ?Is getting really frustrating …

2 Likes

Hello,

I have been patient, and I know the actual situation doesn’t make it easier, but I would like to have an estimate for when it will be shipped (#7685 ). I am in France

Thank you

Sylvia

2 Likes