Shipping to Europe

This is the answer to your question:

Sorry but this’s not an answer … or better it could be if my question was >how to change the address>
My question is different … I can’t pickup the goods at home now because I’m still working … by the half of June I’ll be retired so I can pickup the goods at home but not at work. My actual address in Backerkit is the one at work … So, with my IGG number (and Backerkit #) there are hope to receive it BEFORE the half of June???.. If YES I don’t have to change nothing … if NO I must write to the Support email

Anyway … thanks for you answer…

Rino

1 Like

I realize that it’s not the answer you want now, but it’s the answer you’ll need later perhaps. Any estimate given now could vary wildly, so best not to try to pin yourself on one or another but just know what to do if you need to change it.

Thanks!!!

1 Like

hi @Philips_Support_N is it possible to have a feed with only your information about shipping and number of backer with each slot.
in fact, each comment is personal and we (most of us) are still want our product and ok to wait.
for my wish, it’s clearly to have a quick view on the update and hopefully received it quickly (but that the same for all of us).
Or maybe on the top or somewhere a link to a hudge excel files where we know which bakers should be in each batch. well you see what i means.
thanks and take care

2 Likes

You mean like this summary thread we created so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot?

Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

@IvoGrijt honestly, i already find this section but clearly I don’t understand any info on it

What I talk is something that saying :
Between this number and this number : send
between this number and this number : next shipment with approximative date of shipment
between this number and this number : will be in production in X day / week
really something easy to read.
at this pointwith my backer id, i don’t find where am i on the production.

1 Like

Unfortunately that won’t work, as there are many gaps in the list due to different countries etc.
A list by country would work better, or like they’re doing now, just a list of everyone that has been actually shipped.

Hi I received mine last Wednesday in Ireland so they aren’t stealing from any of ud

2 Likes

@IvoGrijt yes per country because it’s different for each region.
To be honest we don’t know when it could be ship that why some persons being frustrate by the situation.
Gave us like an update by country and visibility
Not to much I think regarding the delay

1 Like

Seems quite arbitrary that they dont offer refunds anymore. People who trusted them longer than the “early” quitters are suddenly punished.

There were several instances in the past already when they werent willing to offer refunds but in the end yielded due too pressure and hassle.

I dont intend to refund, but I understand that people who have been waiting for over 6 months are losing patience, especially due to the lack of information and communication.

I can also understand that it might be quite hard to implement a system which ESTIMATES how long each backer has to, it should not be a impossible thing to implement.
The output is plannable and predictable and the amount of backers are fixed. So if there is a output of 1k every week, there should be at least some kind of predicted exit date from the factory.
The most uncertain time frame seems to be customs and shipping (specially due to covid 19), but nobody is asking for a precise date but some kind of estimation.

This board might be helpful for many people who actually have the time to browse through and participate, yet I personally would love more official indiegogo updates on this matter.

2 Likes

Thing is: whenever estimates were given, and something would happen that would break the estimate, Philips was vilified and battered for not keeping their promises and estimates, despite however clear it was made that these were estimates. It has happened over and over again. When they stopped giving estimates people complained that they wanted estimates. Then they would succumb and give another one, only for customs to hold a batch and then to get hammered on by backers again for lying and scamming like the filthy thieves they were.

So I understand that they now don’t give estimates any more but just update us with what has actually happened. Not what they think, plan, or hope will happen, but only what has actually been achieved. That way they can’t be called liars anymore. Oh wait, they still are being called that… :roll_eyes:

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

Backers who lost their job, suffered a wage cut, have less clients, or are insecure about their future are thinking about refunds. It would be risky for screeneo to comply while people are anxious. Those who really depend on the money do still have an option. Well, two options if you count ebay.

1 Like

What is going on now. last promise i heard was april.
What is the new ‘promise’ now?

1 Like

If that applies, they will refund it regardless since you can within 30 days. There is no difference except hassle by sending it across the globe twice in addition on losing some money on unnecessary return fee.

2 Likes

So after backing this project this is my first comment. Does anybody know when this Odyssey is finally over? I find the summary rather useless - okay there is a second factory - and they are producing xx amount. But unless I know how many units still have to be shipped - the current production status is rather useless to me. Of course they cant/wont give any more estimates as production increases with more workers. But how far is the project done? 50% delivered? 80%? Last 1000 units to go?

Hello,

I could not find my Backer ID in both lists.
My Back ID is 15584465 and I am from Bulgaria.
Can I get more info about the shipping to my country and to my backer id?

Kind regards

Hi,
as previously said the backer id is quite useless because is a random number. If you’d like to have a rough estimation of how long it will take to get your ppm, you need to provide your indiegogo number (go here for explanation about the number).

2 Likes

Thanks Ema,
my Indiegogo number is 15949.

Here what is said for the Backerkit id
3. Backerkit Backer ID #
This is the super secret , super special number. Philips is currently using this number to share updates. This number is random and the sequence of this number does not reflect your position on the list.

That is why I posted it.