Shipping to Europe

Backers who lost their job, suffered a wage cut, have less clients, or are insecure about their future are thinking about refunds. It would be risky for screeneo to comply while people are anxious. Those who really depend on the money do still have an option. Well, two options if you count ebay.

1 Like

What is going on now. last promise i heard was april.
What is the new ‘promise’ now?

1 Like

If that applies, they will refund it regardless since you can within 30 days. There is no difference except hassle by sending it across the globe twice in addition on losing some money on unnecessary return fee.

2 Likes

So after backing this project this is my first comment. Does anybody know when this Odyssey is finally over? I find the summary rather useless - okay there is a second factory - and they are producing xx amount. But unless I know how many units still have to be shipped - the current production status is rather useless to me. Of course they cant/wont give any more estimates as production increases with more workers. But how far is the project done? 50% delivered? 80%? Last 1000 units to go?

Hello,

I could not find my Backer ID in both lists.
My Back ID is 15584465 and I am from Bulgaria.
Can I get more info about the shipping to my country and to my backer id?

Kind regards

Hi,
as previously said the backer id is quite useless because is a random number. If you’d like to have a rough estimation of how long it will take to get your ppm, you need to provide your indiegogo number (go here for explanation about the number).

2 Likes

Thanks Ema,
my Indiegogo number is 15949.

Here what is said for the Backerkit id
3. Backerkit Backer ID #
This is the super secret , super special number. Philips is currently using this number to share updates. This number is random and the sequence of this number does not reflect your position on the list.

That is why I posted it.

I guess approximately 15000 PPMs will be shipped. Some guys get more than one: Philips PicoPix Max - 1080p Full HD Pico Projector | Indiegogo

1 Like

Nobody does, not even Philips. That’s a fact.

You may find the summary useless, but it’s all we have. The magical crystal ball was broken when the Covid outbreak became a pandemic, and now everything in the vicinity of an estimate is useless for its all very fluid and volatile.

Knowing how many are left to ship won’t tell you anything about your perk if they made them but can’t ship them out for instance. And being able to ship out can be hindered by so many factors, including airlines, different countries policies, local “last mile carriers”, lockdown levels, re-emergence of the virus in different countries, etc etc.

Knowing how many are made is a counter, you may find it useless but it’s all we got. When you fill your gas tank you may guess how far you can drive on it, but so many circumstances can make that mileage vary. All your fuel gage can tell you is how much you’ve used and how much you still have, it can’t tell you when you’ll get there if at all.

The summary thread is that, our factual fuel gauge, and it’s all we got, regardless of how useless you may find it to be.

2 Likes

Knowing how many units still have to be produced is not a magical crystal ball. Its project management. I dont care about my perk - I dont want an estimate when it arrives. Given the current situation thats impossible to predict. I want to know how far the production is closed to being done. How far is the shipment close to being done? Not even an exact number. Is that an unreasonable request?

The summary thread is all we got. You probably put some work into it, with what Screeneo provided. But its not applicable information for the project status. Just marketing to show something is being done.

Btw - I dont know what kind of car you have. But my fuel gauge give me an estimate how many km I still got. Of course it varies. But knowing if 550km of gas is still in the tank or 120km is a good enough estimate for me.

Then I don’t understand why you’d want to know how the project is doing unless you’re a business analyst or competitor. Fact is that Philips are not giving us any more insight than they already have. If you don’t care about when you get your perk then just lean back and read everything else you may want to but don’t count on anything like what you wanted to get.

To stay with the car / fuel gauge analogy: you may only care about how much distance you’ve already covered or how much more is left on the trip percentage-wise, but all Philips will tell you is how much fuel has been put in the tank at each stop and how much has been consumed so far. Your car may give you indications or predictions based on previous and current measurements, but anything from a fuel line leak to fuel filter blockage to bad fuel put in to mountainous terrain to traffic jams to headwind to tailwind will make those estimates become truly useless.

BTW, first you say you don’t want an estimate, yet you close with the word estimate.

hello my indiegogo contribution id is 10542 in France could you give me an ETA please?

1 Like

Bonjour j’ai passé commande au mois d’août le 28/08/ 2019 et je n’ai toujours pas de nouvelles mon ID 3970 ça commence à faire long je suis en France des personne en France on reçu leur pico pix max ?

Oui certains l’ont déjà reçu pour ceux dont le Backerkit < 3600 ( j’ai plus le chiffre exact). Vérifies sur le site de backerkit pour voir l’état de l’envoi de ton colis. Dire qu’il y a même eu 10 veinards qui l’ont reçu a Noël dernier…

Please, keep the English language :blush:

2 Likes

April 2022

2 Likes

Backerkit ID’s mean absolutely nothing with regards to fulfillment order. Even the message saying “you’re number xxxx on Backerkit” when filling in the survey means nothing really, I don’t understand why Backerkit even tells you that.

To properly understand all these ID’s and numbers, please read this explanation by a fellow forum user: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @IvoGrijt
Hi,
My Backer_ID: 15586636
Contribution ID is: 12851
Destination: Germany

I would appreciate any information. Many thanks and best regards,
Robert

Dont bother asking, you wont get an estimation.

It seems they are currently lacking a key component for the device, the supplier seems to be super slow.
I also start to wonder how they wouldve managed to deliver until Chinese New Year, even without corona if that key component was so scarce.

Im abit behind you with my Contribution Numbers in the 16k, I dont expect my stuff before july.

4 Likes