Shipping to Europe

hello my indiegogo contribution id is 10542 in France could you give me an ETA please?

1 Like

Bonjour j’ai passé commande au mois d’août le 28/08/ 2019 et je n’ai toujours pas de nouvelles mon ID 3970 ça commence à faire long je suis en France des personne en France on reçu leur pico pix max ?

Oui certains l’ont déjà reçu pour ceux dont le Backerkit < 3600 ( j’ai plus le chiffre exact). Vérifies sur le site de backerkit pour voir l’état de l’envoi de ton colis. Dire qu’il y a même eu 10 veinards qui l’ont reçu a Noël dernier…

Please, keep the English language :blush:

2 Likes

April 2022

2 Likes

Backerkit ID’s mean absolutely nothing with regards to fulfillment order. Even the message saying “you’re number xxxx on Backerkit” when filling in the survey means nothing really, I don’t understand why Backerkit even tells you that.

To properly understand all these ID’s and numbers, please read this explanation by a fellow forum user: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @IvoGrijt
Hi,
My Backer_ID: 15586636
Contribution ID is: 12851
Destination: Germany

I would appreciate any information. Many thanks and best regards,
Robert

Dont bother asking, you wont get an estimation.

It seems they are currently lacking a key component for the device, the supplier seems to be super slow.
I also start to wonder how they wouldve managed to deliver until Chinese New Year, even without corona if that key component was so scarce.

Im abit behind you with my Contribution Numbers in the 16k, I dont expect my stuff before july.

4 Likes

Now it’s the supplier’s fault. Who has no name of course. But it’s his fault. For sure.

2 Likes

It has been already asked before to keep a constructive exchange. Thank you

2 Likes

Always someone else’s fault. Communication is really sucky and most of the updates are from a forum moderator who really has no more information than us. Philips staff are notoriously silent and most of the updates they give about dates are wildly optimistic. They need a project manager to forecast realistic timelines and provide meaningful updates.

Still, let’s hope they make projectors better than they do absolutely everything else.

11 Likes

Hi PhilipsNono, I have contribution id 16814. I would like to know when you estimate you will be shipping to Denmark and in what ways we/I will be notified about the shipment.

1 Like

Well I guess they saw my comment. According to their last Indiegogo Update:

“We successfully shipped 7,338 backers (some of them purchased 2 or 5 PicoPix Max), ore than half of the total number of backers. Our logistic team is working hard in China/Hong-Kong in order to deliver your devices worldwide especially in today’s situation.”

So the project ist bit more than 50% done. Really happy with that answer and they provided more insights. Gives backers a good idea how the project is coming along,

And I also got my tracking number today. Was not expecting that at all. But I’ll keep checking the project. Still curious when the project is finally ending. So far its been one of the more difficult crowdfunding project that I backed. But not the worst.

1 Like

Hello,

My order finally left from Germany last April 10 via DHL finally it is what I thought because since the 10th the status of has not changed.

"April, 10 2020
13:30 Local time | The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically "

Are other people the same as me?

In advance, thank you for your answer.

4 Likes

If it works in the same way as the last shipment to Europe, the process goes like this. The projectors are shipped as one big shipment from Hong Kong to a warehouse located closer to you (in Germany in the case of Europe), from which they are then shipped to you. The tracking code sent to you is for that individual shipment, and you can start tracking it as soon as your projector package leaves that local warehouse.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply.

My question is whether the last shipments were supported by DHL because the tracking message suggests that just the shipping number was requested by Philips Projection but has not yet been supported by DHL for expedition.

As I said, the tracking code sent to you is for your individual projector, not the container with hundreds or thousands of projectors. Your tracking code will start working as soon as your individual shipment leaves the warehouse in Germany.

2 Likes

Check this out:

1 Like

Hi,

When do you plan to ship to Poland?

2 Likes

Poland should be part of general EU shipments.