Shipping to Europe

Any idea when I can expect something ?

I have looked here, found no answer when I can expect my projector.
When are you gonna ship to Amsterdam ?

Hi Brok22 and welcome to the forum! Shipments to the EU (including Amsterdam) are being done as we speak and will most certainly continue, so this is more a case of when the campaign reaches your backing number. If you haven’t received an email with shipment confirmation and a tracking number, there’s really nothing to do other than to wait. If you want to follow the situation more closely but find the whole forum a bit too much, your best option is to read the summary thread where news about the campaign are gathered more or less daily.

So, nothing in april. It is now may here
When do you send it now please come on.
My patience is gone to be honest.

Ok I’m officially happy I’m on the latest list and located in the netherlands so yay

Hi folks, first time checking in, so many messages and subjects on this board i am LOST.
So, in all humility, may i ask how things are planned to work out ?

-I understand that there is 700’s something pieces yet to be delivered in France (I am in France) are you able to tell just with my backer kit number 13,662 if or when will i get mine ?
-I came across a thread that said backer kit number means nothing i need to wait to be contacted with further numbers more appropriate ?
If anyone can just guide me a bit through this it would be very much appreciated.
Thanks everyone stay safe !

1 Like

Sure, thanks for asking. First of all, I’m just a volunteer moderator and I’m not working for Philips. All I know is what I have read on this forum.

Philips has said that they aren’t giving out individual estimates based on backer numbers. Shipping is done roughly the backer number order. I say roughly, because shipments are made by country/region in reasonably sized batches. Unfortunately for some even quite early backers in some countries, this has meant long waiting times. As you are in France, the shipments you are interested in are the ones going to the EU. Those have not been among the most problematic so far, so that’s good news for you.

When a batch is about to be shipped, Philips publishes a list of the recipients here on the forum. This list contains Backerkit ID numbers, which is not the same as the backer number. There is a thread here on the forum which explains these numbers, please look here: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.). You will also receive an email from Backerkit with a link where you can find your tracking code. That tracking code will not work immediately, more on that later.

In the case of EU shipment, the individually packed projectors have been shipped to Europe together in another container. This shipment alone takes from 10 to 20 days until it arrives in the warehouse from which the separate projectors are then shipped to the EU backers. Only at this point will the tracking code you received start showing any progress.

If you find the whole forum a bit too much to follow, there is a “News” link in the top bar leading to a summary thread that contains the most important news. It might be easier to follow. Hope this helps.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time as a fellow backer to explain us.
It is much clear now, it was very informative and nice to you, i will then wait (a little more) for that precious email to arrive hopefully soon.
Hope the machine worth’s it all haha
Take care everyone.
Mat

1 Like

Hi Guys,

dont spend much time around here. So I have no idea how the queue for shipping currently works in terms of countries.

I am from Slovakia… will backers from Slovakia (not many of us) be sent in one batch? Or does the queue for europe consider only the Backer number and does not depend on which EU country I am from?

Thanks

As far as I have understood, all EU countries (+ UK) are part of the same shipments. There haven’t been any separate shipments for any EU countries.

Hey Pali, I’m from Bulgaria and we’re only 28 I think. Only 3 were shipped here so far. It also has to do with the contribution ID in IGG. Mine is 16*** so obviously if these 3 are lower numbers, they will receive their units first. I think Philips is prioritizing by Region first and then Contribution ID. It’s not Region -> Country -> Contribution ID.

What is your ID?

1 Like

Thanks for info

On Indiegogo I am id 12400

Backerkit Backer ID is 15586960

Then I think you might be close :). Let’s see the list next week and look for your BackerKit ID.

Hi, having a number at 12xxx and being from an EU country, you should be included in the batch/list number 3 (which will soon leave China) because it seems to go up to 14xxx for EU backers. You need to check with your “hidden” Backerkit ID if you are on the list provided by Philips Nono.

well mine “hidden” backer ID 15586960 is not listed in that last list… seems only 15588xxx are listed? does this mean anything? not sure how the queue works but seems 15586xxx were somehow skipped…

The backerkit ID doesn’t have to do anything with the priority of shipping. As I explained it’s Region -> Contribution ID. Ideally, it would have been only by Contribution ID but the costs for shipping would be much higher. So that is why Region first makes more sense cost wise. It’s a bit of a messed up situation with all those IDs, but this is what we have.

@Vin Many thanks for all usefull info! Will check then a next week list

I just got confused by @MaximeM reply that the list 3 should already go up to 14xxx for EU backers…

1 Like

Hi! Just to say that my PicoPix Max has arrived. Thank you to the Philips teams for building and getting this out during such tough times and thank you also to @IvoGrijt for your patience and thoughtful moderation of the page. I look forward to opening and getting starting and playing with it and helping to resolve any issues I find! Looking forward to #cinemaathome.

3 Likes

Hi,
I’ve got mine PicoPix Max today, I’m happy to try it when I get back home, to show it to my family…
Because the way was so long to wait to have it… And I’m living in the beautiful country of Luxembourg.

3 Likes

Arrived today in northern Italy. Everything’s works ok. Great piece of hardware. Thank you Philips/Screeneo.

2 Likes

Thanks Robin!

To all who are getting their shiny new PPM’s, why not share your story / use case with us here: Loving my PPM (share your stories & pics)

1 Like