Shipping to Europe

The backerkit ID doesn’t have to do anything with the priority of shipping. As I explained it’s Region -> Contribution ID. Ideally, it would have been only by Contribution ID but the costs for shipping would be much higher. So that is why Region first makes more sense cost wise. It’s a bit of a messed up situation with all those IDs, but this is what we have.

@Vin Many thanks for all usefull info! Will check then a next week list

I just got confused by @MaximeM reply that the list 3 should already go up to 14xxx for EU backers…

1 Like

Hi! Just to say that my PicoPix Max has arrived. Thank you to the Philips teams for building and getting this out during such tough times and thank you also to @IvoGrijt for your patience and thoughtful moderation of the page. I look forward to opening and getting starting and playing with it and helping to resolve any issues I find! Looking forward to #cinemaathome.

3 Likes

Hi,
I’ve got mine PicoPix Max today, I’m happy to try it when I get back home, to show it to my family…
Because the way was so long to wait to have it… And I’m living in the beautiful country of Luxembourg.

3 Likes

Arrived today in northern Italy. Everything’s works ok. Great piece of hardware. Thank you Philips/Screeneo.

2 Likes

Thanks Robin!

To all who are getting their shiny new PPM’s, why not share your story / use case with us here: Loving my PPM (share your stories & pics)

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: It’s here! - First Impressions and Thoughts

You say you turned up the Brightness and Saturation. But have you tried a different Brightness mode from the Settings -> Image -> Brightness Mode? Which setting was it on when you last tried or now?

As for the fan noise: YES, the new update definitely deals with that! :dash: :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

ID de backerkit 1201XXXX

Swiss

Where is my PICOPIX ? :rofl:

I got mine yesterday. To my brothers and sisters - lets face it, mostly brothers - who have travelled so long with me in the “complaining about shipping” thread, I say: see you in the “complaining about the unit” thread.

:wink:

Initial review is good - nice unit, setup was easy, pic quality good, portability excellent. No complaints from me.

2 Likes

For your information (I live in France, Paris)

I received the PPM this morning !
@IvoGrijt

3 Likes

Glad to hear from you that it has arrived!
Your screenshot greatly illustrates that the delivery process just takes an abnormally long time these days, but that in the end the perk does indeed get to the backer.

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Mine arrived today. I like the build quality, cool image also. It delivers what it promised: portability and quality.

Regarding image quality - if you look 1080p on a 15’’ retina display and compare that with the 1080p on 120’’ is not fair. Even if you compare with a 50’’ tv not fair. The larger the image, the bigger the pixels and less luminosity / inch. I wrote this to even the game.

In conclusion … uber pleased.

Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/caWh3PumxQYDYJVq5

C

2 Likes

Hi there,

I was one of the early backers.
My Contribution Id is 6668 (Indiegogo)
and contribution Date is September 6, 2019.
However, I haven’t received anything yet, and so, start to be worried…

Can I get some help and information about my case please?

Many thanks :slight_smile:

Lucky you !
I live in France too (not in Paris though), and my status has not evolved since 30/04 (still in Köln, Germany).

Anyway, thank you for sharing :+1:
Enjoy :blush:

How lucky! I also live in France (92) and my PPM was also on the 10th april shipment… and the status hasn’t changed since April 30th.
“The shipment has been processed in the parcel center”.
I’m losing all hope…

Don’t, it’s so close now. There’s so many reports from France with the same issue that I’m starting to suspect that La Poste has severe delays…

I received my PPM yesterday afternoon in Italy.
It had been dispatched on April 10th.
The projector works perfectly
Thank’s

2 Likes

Hi,
According to the DHL tracking website my PPM has been succesfully delivered to Vigo Logistics Management Gmbh in Germany in stead of my address in Belgium.
What’s going on??

also from paris …strange , but i just saw my backer kit number is in list 3 updated … will wait a little more :grinning:
@IvoGrijt

1 Like