Shipping to Europe

Unfortunately, no. But with a Contribution ID as high as yours (16138) it will take another batch or two before they get to yours. So you’ll have to wait a little longer I’m afraid.

IVO thank you for your fast reply! Any idea of an estimation? A little linger could be a month or 2 or 6 months?

So, I finally found out that I’m on list 3! Any updates on shippings to Belgium?

Based on the current output of projectors, I would say it should be closer to 2 months than 6 months. But this is just me guesstimating, it’s not a promise.

According to the current information, the projectors in list 3 should be shipped on May 10.

@fraho: We are about 6 people as far as I know: Anyone no new Updates for April 10 Delivery?

Thank you so much for the info! Your guesstimation at least helps me to calm down and keep waiting with no further false ilusions. thanks!

2 Likes

The suspense of waiting, I’m 15585347 and the third list ends at 15585344.
I’m from the The Netherlands

@Richenelk

No, cause the Backerkit ID has no correlation to backing order, as people who backed much later may have filled in their Backerkit surveys before others who backed earlier.
The shipping order is more or less decided by country they ship to, if there’s 200 going to country A and there are 300 backers there, then the first 200 according to the Indiegogo contribution ID will get theirs, regardless of other backers with possible lower numbers bit in other countries.

Also, did you sort the list? And more numbers will be added soon…

Yes I did! But I’m good. I’m patiently waiting till it ships. Can’t wait to get my hands on the PPM.

1 Like

Please fill in your Indiegogo contribution ID in your profile, it helps when asking questions about your status if I can see that right away

1 Like

When can I expect my order with backing number #20548?

Hello,
I’m contributor 10314
September 19, 2019

Can you inform me of the possible delivery date ?

Best regards

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

After 8 days without news from DHL, I finally got an update this morning. I hope the package will arrive next week. I’m from Paris, France.

Hi my backer kit ID is 15585464. I see 15585462 and 15585474 (and other) got into the last batch. Mine however not. Could you please check and help me understand why mine was omitted?

Shipping to Poland.

No, cause the Backerkit ID has no correlation to backing order, as people who backed much later may have filled in their Backerkit surveys before others who backed earlier.
The shipping order is more or less decided by country they ship to, if there’s 200 going to country A and there are 300 backers there, then the first 200 according to the Indiegogo contribution ID will get theirs, regardless of other backers with possible lower numbers bit in other countries.

1 Like

Yeah me. I’m on the latest list. Can’t wait to get it into my hands and play around with it.

2 Likes

Guys please, this is common sense. Is it possible to have one and only one list ? list column 1 would be the ID, and then column 2 the status (delivered, processing, blablabla) or something etc…I saw list 1, list 2, list 3, new list etc…it’s very confuding, make it simple, create a single list and that’s it. This forum is very complicated to use. Please make a unique file, this forum is a maze really, like hundreds post of delivery… we just need ONE list and that’s it

1 Like

It’s actually simple: Only the latest list matters at the moment.
Everyone on lists 1 and 2 already got their tracking labels as their perks have already been entered into the shipping process (boarded the flight so to speak).
So if you don’t have a tracking label yet, List 3 is the only list that matters to your situation. If you’re on it, you’ll get a tracking label next week after the perks ship this Sunday. If your not on it, you’ll have to look out for List 4. Simple as that.