Shipping to Europe

Nice, I’m seeing on the tracking page that I’m supposed to get the shipment this Thursday - didn’t expect that yet, thought I was in the batch that just shipped today. I’m not getting my hopes up too much, there could still be some sort of delay, but would be a nice surprise indeed!
Indiegogo 10429, was supposed to be in the original list 3 originally aimed to ship 18 May, I think that’s Jordan now? Current status changed today, says it’s been processed in Cologne.

1 Like

i wont get your hopes up, but this means you are on the first purple box of the flowchart in this thread: [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping

1 Like

can you please replay to my question?

I guess Chinese didn’t realize that you are part of the European Union. I see you paid us €92 tax when you bought the PPM. I understand from Nono that we can reimburse the tax paid back to you credit card. So you could pay the 100 and get 92 back from us.
Ivo, you have had some similar cases in Switzerland. Didnt you say that they can receive the product but refuse to pay the extra tax?

2 Likes

Thank you for the replay!

What is the procedure to retrieve €92 from you?

From the PPX FAQ:

But I’ll ask @Philips_Support_N about this for you. If you can’t receive it unless you pay I’d suggest paying it and sending me the payment receipt via mail to support@screeneo.com, and PM’ing me the ticket number you get back from the support system.

Well, I got a few who said they could no longer even pay for it online after a few days had passed. But that’s not a clear waiving of the fees, they could still get charged via postal mail for instance.

Yes, I’m aware of shipping costs. This just doesn’t seems right for me to pay taxes twice, because some chinese guy made a mistake.

Okey then, I’ll pay and send the receipt for you. Thank you.

1 Like

Tuesday

June, 02 2020

• 11:47 Local time | The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of originKöln, Germany

Monday

May, 18 2020

• 07:50 Local time | The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
4 Likes

Wow im still at the first step, so its gonna take 2 more weeks if the pattern stays the same :frowning:

Same here… Tracking now works (started yday). Im part of list 3 BETTY.

Great news…

1 Like

Looks like the Betty shipment has arrived and is being processed in Köln. Only a few days now hopefully.
What am I going to do with my time when I don’t have to come on here several times a day to find out what’s going on :grinning:

1 Like

I just received a mail from Bpost in Belgium. Saying that my PicoPix Max is on it’s way :slight_smile: wasn’t expecting this :slight_smile: looking forward to testing it.

3 Likes

Same here. Hope it get delivered within the week.

2 Likes

apparently its in Dorsten, Germany now!
Really stoked to get my hands on this thing finally :smiley:

Hopefully all import costs have been taken care off so i dont have a last suprise… (i did pay backerkit stuff months, months back)

1 Like

I am list 3 betty member. Life in the netherlands.

i have massage from DHL that i get my PPM on thursday 4-6-2020 between 2 and 6 PM.

:star_struck:

2 Likes

Me too :+1:

Hi,

I’ve contacted Backerkit and Screeneo/Phillips over the past couple of weeks. The tracking ID I received was totally invalid and doesn’t work. I’ve gotten absolutely no replies on any platform I’ve emailed on. I’m really starting to feel like I’m just being ignored. Can I please get some assistance?

My Indiegogo Contribution ID is 13670.
My Backerkit ID is 15586052
My (invalid) tracking number is CR071937237DE

Thanks,
Ricky.

1 Like

what’s your current status on DHL site ?

The site backerkit linked in the update is wrong. You should try using this with your tracking number:
https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden.html

4 Likes

Thanks so much. I can finally see the package, looks like it’ll be arriving soon.

Thanks again Tamasb.

2 Likes