Shipping to Europe

Just received mine. Still have to work the rest of the day but can’t wait to unpack :smiley:

3 Likes

My unit was just delivered (i’m in the UK).

Just for anyone curious on timelines. It left HKG on 18 May and then arrived in Germany on 2 June and with me today (4 June).

Can’t wait to get it unpacked later on!

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
I don’t understand, the summarized news, I’ve red that all the contribution had been dispatched or are in a position to be sent. I’ve checked the list and I don’t see my contribution ID : 20847.
Is there any possibilities to know if I’m forgot or not ?
Thanks

2 Likes

You are not forgotten, there will be one more update to the list with remaining backers.

3 Likes

Ok and will they be sent in the next days ? Like the rest of the list ?

1 Like

Final list is expected soon. PPMs will be dispatched once the list is out to the Forwarder.
[FAQ] Tracking and Shipping

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: It’s here! - First Impressions and Thoughts

Received the tracking number on 1st, happy about that but a little bit scared about the last part of the shipment. Definetely not happy if SDA (Italian post service) will take over the shipment. Maybe could have sent it to my wife family in Germany (Dorsten, should be a big dhl center there :sweat_smile:) and then to Italy via UPS

Ive not had a tracking number, looks like either my order has been missed or its one of the last to be shipped. How can this be checked? Bacerkit ID is 16926169

1 Like

[All Shipment Updates](javascript:void(0):wink:

Thursday

June, 04 2020

• 12:35 Local time | The shipment has arrived in the destination country/destination areaUnited Kingdom

Tuesday

June, 03 2020

• 00:13 Local time | The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel centerDorsten, Germany

Tuesday

June, 02 2020

• 11:47 Local time | The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of originKöln, Germany

Monday

May, 18 2020

• 07:50 Local time | The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
1 Like

@imdevu @Philips_Support_N Hello, my projector has arrived in the UK, but DHL has told me that the delivery of my consignment has been delayed and that I should get in touch with you. Could you please let me know what’s happening? ContributionID: 13087

My shipment is marked as delivered on DHL de website?! is this a joke? delivered to Milan, Italy to some company? what the hell is going on with you guys?

Maciej Badower, mb@roacc.co.uk, tracking nr CR071952455DE, backerkit nr 15608247, contribution 15608247

My EU plug came with Projector is not working :frowning:

After speaking to German DHL its up to the sender to investigate via DHL.de/nahforshung

It seems you ave a DHL code which is being reused by them. Please note it takes up to 2 weeks for the tracking number to become active.

From the DHL tracking FAQ: https://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking/tracking_faq.html

When I track my international DHL Express shipments, why do I sometimes get information for a shipment that is not going to the intended destination?

DHL periodically recycles shipment waybill numbers for operational reasons. Occasionally this results in information being in our systems at the same time for two shipments travelling under the same waybill number. DHL is working hard to eliminate these occurrences however, in the meantime, please be assured that while this information may be confusing, your physical shipment will be heading to its correct destination and be receiving the same careful attention as every other shipment in our network.

I understand your frustration, but spamming on the forum is not helping anyone. Delays are the nature of crowdfunding, If you dont like it please dont go through this route. That is a decision that you have to make.

Hi, is there a support email at all? I posted above but never got a reply.

I am not spamming, I have been waiting for 8 months, 7 of them pretty patiently, now it seems you cannot even make arrangements to give us a working delivery number and an estimated date? This is not spamming, this is a complaint, posting it on the forum might show others that they aren’t the “unlucky” ones or just single individual mistakes. And yes, as I said, crowdfunding is not something I will consider ever again. Pointless. What happens if two months down the line the machine breaks down? Where is the warranty?

12 posts in a period of 2 hours across threads with the same message is spamming. Several users have flagged your posts.

You have a delivery number and it is working. We have shared the number that the forwarder has stamped for your item.

Like i said before, it is taking up to 2 weeks for these numbers to become active due to the logistic challenges these days.

Your product comes with 24m of warranty that begins after you recieve the product.

2 Likes

Can you share your tracking number with @IvoGrijt on a private message. Thanks.