Shipping to Europe

I understand your frustration, but spamming on the forum is not helping anyone. Delays are the nature of crowdfunding, If you dont like it please dont go through this route. That is a decision that you have to make.

Hi, is there a support email at all? I posted above but never got a reply.

I am not spamming, I have been waiting for 8 months, 7 of them pretty patiently, now it seems you cannot even make arrangements to give us a working delivery number and an estimated date? This is not spamming, this is a complaint, posting it on the forum might show others that they aren’t the “unlucky” ones or just single individual mistakes. And yes, as I said, crowdfunding is not something I will consider ever again. Pointless. What happens if two months down the line the machine breaks down? Where is the warranty?

12 posts in a period of 2 hours across threads with the same message is spamming. Several users have flagged your posts.

You have a delivery number and it is working. We have shared the number that the forwarder has stamped for your item.

Like i said before, it is taking up to 2 weeks for these numbers to become active due to the logistic challenges these days.

Your product comes with 24m of warranty that begins after you recieve the product.

2 Likes

Can you share your tracking number with @IvoGrijt on a private message. Thanks.

@IvoGrijt is looking into your case and will share the update soon.

Can you confirm if you are on any of the existing batches? Please check with your IGG ID.
Go through Latest News Updates Summarized and [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping

Yes, it has finally arrived here in Sweden!
Contribution ID: 12058 (Betty batch)

Time to find out if the wait was worth it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face:
Do let me know! I am also waiting on my unit.

1 Like

How can I send a private message?

click on any user’s name and there will be a popup screen. Click on the message button on that.

Sorry, I can’t see the message button?

Screenshot 2020-06-05 at 17.04.13|690x274

I have sent you a message looping in Ivo. Please reply there. Thanks.

Thank you!

Hey, nope, nothing under by contribution ID 21131 or Backerkit ID: 16926169

yes i was on the list

That’s a bit non-sensical. You have saved €300 and you’ve got it earlier than it is available in shops.
If it had delivered on time, you’d still have only got it a short time ahead of the mass release.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: It’s here! - First Impressions and Thoughts

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tracking number is not working

Hi ,
Can someone please explain me below issues?
my contribution id #20850 is not in any list (update# 30 Indiegogo) but other id’s around that (e.g 20889. 20834 etc) are… nor the customer care id responding to my emails.

what could it be? what am i missing? and when can i expect the delivery to me(in sweden)?
@IvoGrijt, @imdevu
Thanks in advace.

1 Like

Your number has not been included yet in any list update so far, so that’s why you’re not seeing it. It will soon be though, as we’re about to finish the shipping allocation and will have everyone’s unit ready to ship.

The final list is expected to be out by end of this week.

1 Like