Shipping to Europe

Your number has not been included yet in any list update so far, so that’s why you’re not seeing it. It will soon be though, as we’re about to finish the shipping allocation and will have everyone’s unit ready to ship.

The final list is expected to be out by end of this week.

1 Like

Hi PhilipsNono, I have contribution id 16814. I haven’t received anything from you, no tracking number either. Since you didn’t really answer my last request I will repeat it. I would like to know when you estimate you will be shipping to Denmark, and in what ways we/I will be notified about the shipment. Will I be notified via SMS, email, or both, and from whom?

I see you are already part of Jordan list. Do you have a tracking label?

You will recieve an email about shipment first and then an SMS from DHL once the product has reached Europe. The time lag between the 2 can be 2-3 weeks at the moment.

1 Like

Zuzzz

Enfin il est arrivé je vais pouvoir en profiter un accouchement 9 mois d’attente

2 Likes

You have been sent an email on the 31st of May via Backerkit with your tracking code: CR071954615DE
Use this in conjuction with your postal code to follow your shipment, once the tracking starts to work.

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping for an explanation of how the tracking works and what to expect.

1 Like

Monsieur, vous avait accouche d’un petit projecteur!

:film_projector: :baby:t2: :baby_bottle:

1 Like

Oui un beau bébé 900 grammes courage pour les autres

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you, I see I’ve received the email. Awaiting tracking info so all is good.

2 Likes

Hey guys!

I called with DHL parcel, i am in the batch Jordan! my backernumber is 16379, they cant seem to find my package anywhere, whilst the site is saying it is being offered to dhl, but hasnt left hongkong yet? I was hoping to clarify!

thanks for the help!

That shipment is probably waiting to be cleared at customs in Belgium.
When it is cleared it will be transported to DHL Germany and then the tracking will become active.
If everything goes as planned like the last shipment from May 18th, then DHL will start delivering next week.

2 Likes

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping for an explanation for this.

Also:
We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. You can easily find this thread by clicking on the News button in the top menu bar of the forum.

Check out today’s update for more news on the current status.

hello,
I have received a tracking number, checked with DHL and it’s been delivered elsewhere
looks like either the DHL tracking number you gave me was wrong or my order have been delivered to someone else, how can we check that??
thanks @IvoGrijt

Possibly recycled tracking number.
Check the faq at the top of the page.

well, it seeme to me strange as the parcel have been delivered like one month ago…already recicled?

and also in the same country…

Can you share a screenshot? DHL is reusing tracking numbers. Mine is the same. It was delivered last month in Portugal and now the whole process is restarted with the same tracking number. Its a knows case but shouldn’t be an issue.

@IvoGrijt
after checking the tracking number given in the email and that I can see on ma backerkit account
this is the update I see on DHL global

I called this morning to check why this was arrived in Italy abouth a month ago and still not delivered,
at the phne they told me it was transferred to dhl Express with a new tracking code, that I have traced;

and this is the other screenshot:

hey! If you see the tracking details, you can see that a PPM was delivered to a different backer on 18th May. You’ll notice that there is then a big jump in time and on 31st May YOUR PPM was handed over to DHL by PHILIPS’ distributor. I am seeing the exact same thing with my tracking ID and so are many others, DHL are just reusing their tracking IDs and at this point, until the DHL warehouse in Germany scans the PPM package once it’s arrived, the tracking ID won’t update. Apparently the tracking numbers should be updating either today or tomorrow- see the post on the General Shipping thread by IvoG. Just be a little more patient, I’m VERY excited as well for the tracking ID to update too!

3 Likes

It seems they have given you the tracking ID of the previous shipment. Please wait till Monday EOD. You should have something concrete once the shipment is released from customs. Thanks.

3 Likes